Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in great prices from these sites
Booking.comUSD 109
Hotels.comUSD 109
PricelineUSD 109
eDreamsUSD 109
Orbitz.comUSD 109
CheapTicketsUSD 109
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 November 2016 via mobile

Only booked in here because that was all that was left in the area. What can I say but what a rip off...was charged 323.00 for the night for a two bedroom apartment, the place was a run down dump in need of a major renovation. Bathroom and toilet was atrocious, the toilet seat kept coming off and still had piss on the outside of the bowl from a previous guest. The kitchen was crappy and the stove was filthy. The sheets on the bed were scratchy and not soft at all. At night you were locked in as the key didnt seem to open the outside access. AVOID at all costs...simply terrible

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
5  Thank Denyelle D
Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

My sister nephew and myself stayed at this motel from the 7 - 13 of September.

We booked the room with facilities equipped for wheelchair access which suited us fine.

The beds were comfortable the room was serviced each day. The motel was quiet which made for a good night sleep.

The Continental breakfast offered a good range of cereals fruit and toast and spreads coffee and tea.

My nephew enjoyed the tennis courts swimming pool.
There was a laundry where I did my washing each day free of charge.

The Archers restaurant across the way easily located, the food was very satisfactory best of all the lamb shanks i highly recommend them.

The staff were very friendly happy to help.

My sister nephew and myself were very satisfied and intend to stay there on my next visit.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank kzz129
ArcherResort, Manager at Nightcap at Archer Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2016

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to write a post on your stay with us. Its great to hear your feedback as our new management team are working really hard to improve our facilities and service. We have started a full renovation on the property which will take time but it is underway.

Once again thank you for your time and great to hear that you will be back to stay with us again, looking forward to seeing you then.

Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for one night while travelling and wished we never, we should have read comments on TripAdvisor before booking because all the negative comments are true and correct. On arrival the rude receptionist took offence to us asking for a renovated room and she promptly advised that the hotel is not as bad as what people say on TripAdvisor .... Well I'm afraid she is very very wrong ( I would hate to see how she lives). The mound,scale and rust in the bathroom was disgusting, the exhaust fan was clogged with dust and dirt, the toilet ran continuously all night, the air con was so noisy we had to turn it off and freeze for the rest of the night, the vent to the air con was help open with a wine bottle lid. The room was extremely dated and hasn't been touched since the 80's, the cabinetry was well worn, stained and faded with the veneer peeling off. The chairs were that badly stained and soiled we were afraid to sit on them. Then to top it all off I went out to my car in the evening and a rat ran up my leg just outside our room, luckily for me my size 9 boot solved that problem. Totally disgusting. Avoid at all costs and take head of the comments on TripAdvisor.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sorro63
Reviewed 30 August 2016

check in was poor - couldn't find our room key so allocated us a room that had not been cleaned - yuk.,,,,, used face washer uncleaned toilet etc etc WIFI was so weak we resorted to hotspots from our phone
Bed was well worn pillows were flat noisy air conditioner crap TV I don't need to go on. Just horrible and will NOT stay again.EVER

Room tip: Don't go there
Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank mxmum26
Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

Layout of hotel was very unusual. Atmosphere wasn't very palatable Some tables way too close to men's toilets The food however was Devine. Lamb shank melt in you mouth plenty of beautifully cooked vegetables. My friends meal there were 4 of us were huge fantastically cooked.

Date of stay: August 2016