Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 28/01/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Free cancellation until 29/01/22
Priceline
Free cancellation until 28/01/22
Hotels.comUSD 102
eDreamsUSD 102
CheapTicketsUSD 102
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 June 2016

I always find the staff friendly and helpful. I eat at the adjoining pub and have always had a nice meal. I have always found my room clean comfortable and the showers great.
The convenience of a cheap hot breakfast available from 6am ($7) is good for an early start.

Room tip: The rooms away from the highway are quieter.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 20 June 2016

Last month I had to go for the 5th time this year to Nowra to meet with some clients. Let me just say that there are a few decent options in Nowra. All you need to except is very basic motels. I stayed at 4 different hotels/motels and this time it was back again to the Archer Hotel. Last time I did not bother to write a review as it was a very basic 3 stars motel, and I was not looking forward to my stay this time, but I was WRONG! What a great transformation. It looks like since the put the Dan Murphy's on site a lot of money was put into their rooms. I had to attach a few photos as it was the best surprise this year. Service was good, reception was really quick and efficient and you got to love the free WiFi. I will put the request to stay here again for my next visit to Nowra!

Room tip: Ask for one of their recently renovated rooms!!!
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank DrorCohen79
ArcherResort, Front Office Manager at Nightcap at Archer Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2016

Greetings DrorCohen79,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our property, your input and the feedback from all of our guests is vitally important to us.

I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay here at the Archer Hotel. We are always working hard to improve our hotel and service to make your stay better.

Please come back and checkout some of our newly renovated rooms. Please feel free to reach out to me directly for any booking quieries at archerresortaccommodation@alhgroup.com.au or (02) 4421 5222

With much appreciation,

Accommodation Manager

Reviewed 13 June 2016

Well first of all they don't bother to tell you your card will be charged a pre authorization. Reception doesn't seem to enjoy their job. Locks on the rooms are hard to open, the air conditioning unit noisy, the only good thing about this place is the beds are half decent, the linen is clean, the shower door was missing one of the sliding glasses though. Air conditioning unit failed to warm the room very well, and the smell of bleach as soon as you entered the room was very over powering. I am a regular to the Nowra area and will now just avoid staying at Archer and instead put my money elsewhere.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank O704GLstephaniek

Greetings Stephanie K – Thank you very much for taking the time to review our property. Your input, and the feedback from all of our guests is vitally important to us.

I sincerely apologies if your expectation weren't met prior, please be advised we are now under new management and have recently commenced renovation on some of our rooms and outer areas. We are taking all of our guests feedback seriously and are currently taking actions to ensure guests expectations are met upon arrival.

I would really like the opportunity to discus your review further, you can reach me directly at (02) 4421 5222 orarcherresortaccommodation@alhgroup.com.au

Warmest regards,
Accomadation Manager

Reviewed 26 May 2016 via mobile

I stayed here for one night and found it fine the receptionist was friendly and helpful managing to find me a room when I hadn't made a booking at the same time as checking in a loud group of non English speaking foreigners.
The room was fine. Large queen size bed and one single. Bathroom was clean and shower warm.
I've just read other reviews and I honestly can't find a comparison. Not sure if I was in a different section but I had no issues.
Was a bit noisy in the morning as its on the highway but I knew I had an early start so no real problem for me.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank dianebS1531FP

Greetings Diane B,

With much appreciation,

Accommodation Manager

Reviewed 20 May 2016 via mobile

I should have checked reviews on trip advisor. Lesson learnt. This place is awful. Room stank. Right next to the highway - so noisy. Very tired rooms in need of update. So far from any notion of a resort.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank burnsy05
ArcherResort, Manager at Nightcap at Archer Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2016

Greetings Ian B – Thank you very much for taking the time to review our property. Your input, and the feedback from all of our guests is vitally important to us and we always want guest expectations to be met upon arrival.

I sincerely apologies if your expectation weren't met prior, please be advised we are now under new management and our first priority is to take our guest feedback and act on it in order to improve our services. Under the new management team we will are trading as the Archer Hotel, and have commenced renovations to some hotel rooms on the property.

We hope to see you again in the future and you can reach me directly at (02) 4421 5222 or archerresortaccommodation@alhgroup.com.au if I can be of any assistance.

Kindest regards,