“Brekkie”

Ranked #9 of 92 Restaurants in Nelson Bay
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Excellent food and the young waitress was amazing well done. 10/10 for service and tasty food.
Big brekkie and toast ordered and will visit again.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

My wife and I had a pizza dinner at Nigronis on Wednesday, 28 March 2018. We've eaten there many times in the last three years since we moved to Nelson Bay. This was the second time we've had their pizzas. We thought that they were great the first time, but they were even better this time. I had a Supreme and my wife had a Diavolino. These are proper pizzas; not the greasy, oily, salt-saturated mass-produced rubbish that you get from some big chain places.

We're cutting down on alcohol, so instead of a bottle of wine, we each had a glass of Peppertree Semillon Sauvignon Blanc.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Great service, beautiful decor on the inside.

Perfect coffee outside on a Sunday morning this place seemed popular with the locals. We came here for brekky 2 mornings in a row because it was so lovely.

For breakfast we had muesli and yoghurt. The muesli was really delicious and the yoghurt was so lovely and creamy. Coffee was great. Other people had the bacon and eggs and banana bread and both said it was fabulous.

I was blown away by the prices - only $6.50 for this serve! Only $6.50 for a bacon and egg roll which looked amazing.

Can’t wait to go back.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

This restaurant was really good we enjoyed having the service and food very well priced for the quality of food,
Waiter was very nice and helped with questions that were asked.
Happy to go there again.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

The food is ok however doesn’t match the quality with the price tag.
Starters was nice but we could not drink our wine with as the waiter who served the alcohol didn’t turn up.

Pastas way over cooked, pizza doh too thick and dry. You can’t eve Eat the edge of it

And the worst of it just happened after I asked the bill, asked twice didn’t come for half an hour. When I mentioned they should give me a discount like apologize one of the waitress start yelling at me very rudely, she was not the boss who I speak with and seemed professional , just a stuff member .

If I would do my job like this I definitely couldn’t afford to eat here.

Go there if you like to yell at you and if you wish to pay top dollar for it.

We never come back again