All reviewsenjoyed my staystayed heremicrowavemotelunit
Reviewed 31 January 2018

Quick and pleasant check-in.
Staying in a Budget Queen, I found the room size to be comfortable.

Very pleased to have had a quiet stay. Had neighbours in the next room, but didn't hear them, their TV or their bathroom plumbing (perhaps I was just lucky?) - the brick (or double brick) walls and high ceilings certainly help there.

The trucks were quiet during the night, there can be a train or two that also pass by during the night that need to 'toot' over the nearby level crossing.

Shower stall is a fairly narrow, but did the job.
Main room and bathroom were clean.
Useful in room facilities - Microwave, toaster, kettle, iron and ironing board (damaged but usable).
There is a swimming pool and restaurant on-site.

I enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Billa s, Manager at Stockman Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Thanks very much ! we appreciate that you have taken out some time for give us good review.

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

I only stayed for one night- I wish I stayed longer! The staff were very friendly and helpful- nothing was any trouble. The room was clean and comfortable- air conditioning was lovely. My daughter loved the pool, which was clean and cool. I didn’t hear the train, only some trucks but when I closed the door I didn’t hear them at all. Unfortunately I didn’t get to experience the restaurant as they were closed for Christmas, but next time hopefully I get to try it. Will be definitely coming back- already trying to plan it!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Thanks very much for your stay, we appreciate your effort.

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

When we found ourselves stuck in the middle of nowhere with limited funds and 2 tired kids, we were quite happy to rest our heads here for the night.
We had a family room, 2nd room from the kitchen....I think it was number 2. The owners were lovely, room service was basic but yum. We left refreshed and happy to continue on our way.
But sadly, 5 weeks after our visit, our whole family was diagnosed with scabies. Google what they are....it's gross! $100 later on creams to treat the whole family, 2 days off work and school because we were contagious. Loss of income and the knowledge that mites were burrowing into my skin was enough to make me cry.

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

We have just had a 2 night stay. Our room was very clean, and staff was extremely kind and helpful. Condiments were fully stocked, and washing powder provided for our washing.wifi was accessible just outside our room.we are so appreciative. Bang for buck = 10/10!!
Thanks guys!!

1  Thank AmberBrace

thanks very much

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed in room 1. Next to kitchen. Rooms are out dated. Beds old an uncomfortable. Meals from restaurant were great. Only good thing. Want be staying again . Short walk to town. Pub up the road would be better option

2  Thank Philip Z