See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

Nice atmosphere. Friendly service and the food was good. We loved the garlic prawns. Special dietary requests were responded to with no problem. Definitely recommend the restaurant...but not the accommodation.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Linda H
Reviewed 24 August 2016

Wednesday night is Steak and Snitzel night. All for $10 plus drinks.
They have other specials during the week. Bar specials Tuesdays and Balinese on Friday night.
Most nights are busy so a booking for large groups is necessary.

Stayed: November 2015
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

Hard a great meal here and wonderful service. The provided a gluten free menu for me, the steak melted in my mouth to the last piece. Excellent! Im not normally a steak eater. Will endeavour to go back.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 March 2014

My wife and I stayed here in January and found the rooms very clean and in top order. As a person experienced in pub type accommodation I can say that Lynch's is right up there with the best of them. The cost of the room was half what other places in Narooma were charging. The rooms were sparkling clean and its just like staying in a hotel in the 1920s I would think. All the furniture in the rooms is I would say original from that time and is really beautiful and functional. Freshly painted too.
We ate in the restaurant and had a beautiful meal. From memory it had an extensive menu with a bent toward dishes from Nepal (as the chef is from there I think) and the service was efficient too. Most of the rooms were without ensuites but the bathrooms down the hall were also in top order with powerful water pressure!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Spikeyflo
Reviewed 19 January 2014

We checked the restaurant out in the afternoon and were impressed by the decor, view and feel of the place. Sadly dinner did not live up to that earlier impression. The Surf and Turf steak was bland and overcooked, as it was ordered medium rare. The steamed vegies had been dunked in hot water and were hard. Three very small prawns made up the surf part. Very under par for the good reviews we had read. We won't be back.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple