“Amazing Pizza and Amazing Service!”
Review of Links Pizza

Links Pizza
Ranked #16 of 57 Restaurants in Murwillumbah
Reviewed 6 August 2017

We ordered for 7 pizza for take away (plus sides) with no notice. The crew was awesome and the pizza was amazing! Cannot recommend highly enough ❤️

Reviewed 19 January 2017

Simply the best pizza's ive had for a long time, great flavour and plenty of topping, we love the pulled pork pizza. Its not on the menu but is a sometimes special. Have tried quite a few different pizza's and there all yum, friendly people, great value, recommend this to all.

Reviewed 7 December 2016

This is my local pizza place, and while I don't eat pizza often, this is the first place I think of when I need pizza. The pizzas have unique names like The Fun Guy (Vegetarian - with mushroom, which is fungi - get it?). Or there's the Italian Stallion, if you're not vegetarian, and I'm not even going to think about what's on that one. Prices are reasonable - around $20 for a large pizza and the pizzas are delicious. But the best thing at Links Pizza is their Sticky Date Pudding - which is Divine! Of course, they have pasta dishes as well, like lasagna and ravioli; both homemade - I haven't tried them, but I imagine they'd be pretty good. Links Pizza is definitely worth checking out if you love pizza.

Reviewed 25 September 2016

Food was excellent although the pizzas are not the cheapest in town I would say they are the best I have tried so far.

Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

I was traveling through murwillumbah on business. I'm so glad I found this place. I ordered the seafood pizza and it was beautiful and fresh. The best seafood pizza I have ever had. Can't wait till my next trip