“Awesome!”

SkyDive Oz
Ranked #1 of 7 things to do in Moruya
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Skydive OZ offers tandem skydives, allowing you to feel the rush of free fall without any previous experience. You will be harnessed to one of our professional instructors who'll look after you, every step of the way. Land in the sand at our beautiful Beach Drop Zone on the South Coast or in the soft grass in the scenic city of Canberra. Skydiving is the most exciting thing that you will ever do, that's what our customers tell us!
Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

Has to be one of the best places in Australia to skydive. Tandem masters, coaches and instructors are world class. The facilities are unbelievable too. Then there's the view from up above....!

1  Thank Foodyz2
"beach landing"
in 5 reviews
"amazing staff"
in 2 reviews
"best experiences of my life"
"adrenaline rush"
in 15 reviews
"terry"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed 14 January 2018

Terry was an awesome instructor. I was petrified but he distracted me to the last second. He made sure that I smiled and was always safe. My friends' instructors were great also. Our daughters are waiting to turn twelve this year so they can jump too!!
Thanks!!

1  Thank channy182018
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

Just completed first tandem skydive and I can only say what a buzz it was.
Thanks to Ritchie my tandem, I enjoyed the experience from start to finish. Very professional, safe and experienced staff.
High recommend, but make sure you get the video it adds to the experience and the memories if you are a first timer

Reviewed 29 December 2017

SkyDive Oz is F'n awesome, I highly recommend to all. Terry-Thank you from a happy Nebraska'n, Mate!