Open today: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Review Highlights
So good!

Completed AFF and B-Rels here! The instructors are awesome and really care about your progression... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
NathanT102
Melbourne, Australia
Incredible night skydiving

Night skydiving with the guys at Moruya is such an unreal experience, unlike anything you'll find... read more

Reviewed 29 July 2018
GothicAdventurer
via mobile

All reviews free fall these guys beach landing amazing staff best experiences of my life adrenaline rush full moon tandem jump an amazing experience few months the entire experience unlike anything tandem masters few beers tandem partner jumps terry
Reviewed 3 February 2017 via mobile

A great once in a lifetime experience i ticked off my bucket list. Staff were friendly and made us feel welcome. Instructors were professional and made our experience exciting. We felt safe at all times. The freefall was amazing, and when the parachute opened we had time to enjoy the incredible views over the beautiful Moruya area. Thankyou to all involved.

Reviewed 1 February 2017

Skydive Oz Moruya Airport... thank you Casey for the best experience ever.. Never thought for one moment that I could really embrace it but you showed your love and passion for your job, it was amazing ...I'm sure Brad, Erica and myself will back to have another go...still haven't landed !!
I can't stop talking about it and have watch the video about a 1,000 times...lol
Thanks again to the whole skydiving team....you are all awesome !!
Lea

Reviewed 24 January 2017 via mobile

To all of the guys in Moruya a huge thanks for a special day. Was our first time to jump and would do it again today if I could. All the staff, facilities and location were amazing from the time we walked in the front door. An extra huge big thank you to my instructor CHRIS. Mate you were amazing and made me feel at ease even though I was scared shitless. If you ever get to Canberra I owe you a drink or two. Thanks everyone again and will be spreading the word. I will be doing my next jump in Canberra, very shortly I presume. Steve.

1  Thank Steve H
Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

Loved my first tandem skydive! Terry was a great instructor who really made my day. For those who think it's al about adrenaline, it's more about the beautiful scenery from the plane but especially once your free in the air. That feeling is so grear, I'm definitely up for more. So go for it, you won't regret it for sure!! Jumping from Moruya airport is definitely a beautiful spot! If possible you will land on the beach!

The organization is prompt, nice people, relaxed atmosphere around the hangar. They take very good care of you and your fans, point out where you will land and bring them to that spot. It's fun to see how everybody is busy preparing for jumps. There is a nice coffee stand, and even our dog was very welcomed and at ease.

Thank you skydiving Oz!

Reviewed 11 January 2017

Just finished my AFF course and got A License . Words are never enough to describe how amazing it was to jump out of the plane, floating, flipping, spinning in the sky. You have to do it yourself to understand ,there’s nothing you can image through watching Youtube videos.

I had extremely happy week with this incredible team Skydive OZ. Massive thanks to Jules McConnel, Richie, Chris, Casey, Shana, Alysha, Kiwi, Philiex , Terry,…and great pilots. They are all living legend who devoted to skydive , bring it to more and more people to get to know it and love it.

Special thanks to my main instructor Richie, he’s teaching is thorough and patient and fun. Couldn’t wait to jump again ~ Arms up!!
SkydiveOZ rocks !!!