“Surprise! We bought you a skydive! Now.”
Review of SkyDive Oz

SkyDive Oz
Ranked #1 of 7 things to do in Moruya
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Skydive OZ offers tandem skydives, allowing you to feel the rush of free fall without any previous experience. You will be harnessed to one of our professional instructors who'll look after you, every step of the way. Land in the sand at our beautiful Beach Drop Zone on the South Coast or in the soft grass in the scenic city of Canberra. Skydiving is the most exciting thing that you will ever do, that's what our customers tell us!
Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

Thought we were taking the little takers to the beach, The wife had other ideas.
She had pre booked me in, I had no clue in advance, from start to finish all the staff were awesome.
Even though it was only me jumping, the kids had a great time hangin' in the hanger, patting the dogs, checking out all the activity, and soaking up the atmosphere while I was gettin' ready.
Richie was a top bloke and given how cosy things get in that harness, you couldnt find a better bloke to fall 15,000 feet with.
This is a fantastic experience. Do it, then go get a coffee and a pastery at Les Gourmandise in town.

1  Thank cheezypuffs

Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

Great crew and great fun. If you're there just go and do it. It's a must do that you won't regret sooooo much fun! Pheliex is awesome!

Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

Had an awesome skydive with Philex i am now hooked and want more ! It was an amazing feeling .... thanks everyone

Reviewed 27 December 2016

All of the people were fantastic and really nice. Ritchie was a legend and i would recommend these guys to anyone who wants to do sky diving.

1  Thank whippdog7
Reviewed 27 December 2016 via mobile

I just completed my AFF/A License & I can't begin to describe how amazing all the staff at Skydive Oz are. Their wealth of knowledge & professionalism is incredible. Their teaching techniques are brilliant. They were super supportive & encouraging throughout the course. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

1  Thank Savannah D