“AFF/A License ”

SkyDive Oz
Ranked #1 of 7 things to do in Moruya
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Skydive OZ offers tandem skydives, allowing you to feel the rush of free fall without any previous experience. You will be harnessed to one of our professional instructors who'll look after you, every step of the way. Land in the sand at our beautiful Beach Drop Zone on the South Coast or in the soft grass in the scenic city of Canberra. Skydiving is the most exciting thing that you will ever do, that's what our customers tell us!
Reviewed 27 December 2016 via mobile

I just completed my AFF/A License & I can't begin to describe how amazing all the staff at Skydive Oz are. Their wealth of knowledge & professionalism is incredible. Their teaching techniques are brilliant. They were super supportive & encouraging throughout the course. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

1  Thank Savannah D
There are newer reviews for SkyDive Oz

Reviewed 25 December 2016

Came here for my AFF course, the crew were very friendly and accommodating, instructors were very experienced, knowledgable and positive! Great views of Moruya from the top and met many amazing people here. Big shoutout to Casey, Richie, Shana, Chris and the other instructors who were with me through the course!!

2  Thank Yin Zheng L
Reviewed 18 December 2016 via mobile

Did my AFF here. Even though I didn't complete it due to bad weather, it was still a great experience! Lodging is great. Everyone was professional and positive (: Cheers!

Reviewed 7 November 2016

What an experience! The weather was great. The view of the river and bay were breathtaking. The staff was very helpful. I felt safe and relaxed throughout.

Reviewed 22 October 2016

I did a tandem skydive here a fair few years ago now, but I still rate it as the best one I have done. The view was incredible, friendly staff and a great experience. Highly recommend!