“What a rush!!!!!”

SkyDive Oz
Ranked #1 of 7 things to do in Moruya
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Skydive OZ offers tandem skydives, allowing you to feel the rush of free fall without any previous experience. You will be harnessed to one of our professional instructors who'll look after you, every step of the way. Land in the sand at our beautiful Beach Drop Zone on the South Coast or in the soft grass in the scenic city of Canberra. Skydiving is the most exciting thing that you will ever do, that's what our customers tell us!
Reviewed 2 March 2015

Skydived at bathurst loved every second of it what a rush best experience of my life thanks to Russ my instructor for making my dreams come true!!!!

1  Thank trailcat
"beach landing"
in 5 reviews
"amazing staff"
in 2 reviews
"best experiences of my life"
"adrenaline rush"
in 15 reviews
"terry"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed 23 February 2015

What an amazing experience, from booking the dive to checking in and beyond, SkyDive Oz are true professionals. 6 of us jumped (2 at a time) and we all absolutely loved the experience. The instructors are fun, informative, relaxed and still obviously love every single jump. They produced a stunning video of each of our jumps and provide approx 200 photos for bragging rights! Such an exhilarating, adrenalin-fueled couple of hours that are simply indescribable but a MUST DO for everyone! We cannot recommend this company and location enough.

Reviewed 18 February 2015 via mobile

My brother use to jump solo before his disability in 2000 ( brain injury). Now with the great help of SkyDive Oz my brother is able to jump tamdom. This has made his life more exciting and can,t wait for his next tamdom jump with SkyDive Oz

2  Thank 50johno
Reviewed 8 February 2015

After receiving a gift voucher for my 21st I was a bit hesitant about diving. The team there puts you so at ease and makes the experience so much fun!

The view is spectacular, the plan ride was so smooth and the dive was incredible. Words don't describe it. My instructor - Casey (LEGEND) made the experience great!

I would totally recommend this to anyone! Andddd you land on the beach!

See more reviews
Reviewed 28 January 2015

What a bunch of wonderful people who looove their job! My two younger boys decided to have a go at parachuting and jumping from 14000FT would make you a little nervous, however on meeting the boys they would be jumping with all that worry went and excitement took over. I couldn't praise them enough from their on ground tuition, explaining how it all worked to viewing it on video once they were back. Excellent, you have scored 2 more jumpers in Jan 2016!