“Best week of my life!”

SkyDive Oz
Ranked #1 of 7 things to do in Moruya
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Skydive OZ offers tandem skydives, allowing you to feel the rush of free fall without any previous experience. You will be harnessed to one of our professional instructors who'll look after you, every step of the way. Land in the sand at our beautiful Beach Drop Zone on the South Coast or in the soft grass in the scenic city of Canberra. Skydiving is the most exciting thing that you will ever do, that's what our customers tell us!
Reviewed 23 August 2014

Just completed my free fall course and got my A license through skydive oz! The team is super professional but really fun at the same time which made the experience that much better, really fun!!

1  Thank cjneill
"beach landing"
in 5 reviews
"amazing staff"
in 2 reviews
"best experiences of my life"
"adrenaline rush"
in 15 reviews
"terry"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed 21 August 2014

Never thought i can do FLY like a birds
It's so amazing!
I am actually a high phobia and scary of all adventure but at the day i took my children to experiences sky dive i thought it's so cool and I change my mind to join this challenging activity.

One of the reason is the OZ sky dive moruya, they are all nice, informative and professional. To compare with the prices,it's cheaper than Wollongong and Canberra just $249 on August
but the cost of dvd and photo is a bit pricy anyway it's worth for it.

I just couldn't explain much how i feel cos it'a hard to find the word to say. Just awesome and you shouldn't miss it!

Reviewed 15 August 2014

I did my AFF course at skydive Oz back in May and I just can't keep away from this dropzone. It was the best experience of my life and couldn't imagine having done it anywhere else.

Firstly, the way the DZ is run attracts some of the most incredibly talented instructors in the country. They are all world class in the various disciplines and have the skills (in spades) to prove it. They also all happen to be really awesome people (I now consider them all as good friends) who absolutely love to teach. The pilots love what they do and are wicked at it. You just know that you're in great hands from the start. From the girls in the office to the packers, everything just runs like clockwork.
The owner Paul has been flying and jumping all of his life and it's clearly in his blood. An absolute legend of a guy! It's the perfect storm really.
I can't help but love every moment spent there. Big smiles all day everyday.
You'll learn huge amounts just listening to them in the evening after a day of jumps, around the log fire over a few beers.
Oh, and the open hanger policy really bloody works. It totally cements the friendly, happy & welcoming vibe. There's no ego there, just people, all bound by the love of flight.

The area is stunning from altitude or at ground level. Lots to explore if there's a bad weather day or you just want to chill out.

I can't recommend this DZ highly enough. If you're looking to do your AFF course then seriously, don't piss about, just book it here. You can get it all done in 1 week, which is absolutely the way to do it in my opinion.
If you're not ready to make the step up for your licence yet and are wanting a tandem experience then you can't go wrong, the guys and girls will take you for the jump of your life. Everyone I've seen do it comes back ecstatic and grinning from ear to ear!
If you're licenced up and looking for somewhere new to fun jump, then get your lob on here and hang out with some brilliant people.

NB. I fly with Regional Express from Sydney Airport (T2) and land right at the DZ in a little over half an hour. It costs less than hiring a car. Seriously convenient stuff!

2  Thank Go803408
Reviewed 25 July 2014

I really am someone who is afraid of heights. I am in my late 50's and really wanted to challenge myself to do this. Did not tell my family till I had jumped. Expected to be nervous at some point but the crew at Skydive Oz are very supportive and explain everything so well in a relaxed way that I did not get nervous. The time gaining altitude before jumping is great because the view along the coast is fantastic. The sensations jumping and floating back to earth are a real adrenalin rush. It is all over so soon. Highly recommend Skydive. Jumped with Paul, he is very relaxed and makes it a great experience. My grandsons love playing my DVD for anyone they can. Now have tattoo of rainbow parachute to celebrate my jump.

2  Thank Viv W