“Fabulous”

Ranked #8 of 26 Restaurants in Milton
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

If you are lucky enough to get a chance to visit this restaurant, you’re in for a treat. It’s very small, booked out for months and so worth the wait. We were greeted on arrival by Vanessa with a complimentary sherry. The food is wonderful and a set price - $50 for two courses, $60 for three. We had all three courses and each one was delicious. It really is a gem and it’s reputation is well deserved.

1  Thank Joan B

Reviewed 15 December 2017

Wonderful food, extensive menu, caring owners, BYO with no surcharge and a lovely location. One of our favourite restaurants in the world.

Reviewed 19 November 2017

Vanessa & Anatolij continue to amaze. For starters on arrival you receive a complimentary Sherry to enjoy as you mull over their extensive a-l-carte menu. Anatolij then prepares your selection to perfection followed by excellent customer focus staff led by Vanessa. It is also BYO. Highly recommended, but book well in advance as this restaurant is very popular.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

Yes the wait to get in but reflective of what you wait for and a small noisy room but for me not a problem added to the atmosphere of being invited 'home' which was the same of the food, someone who was very passionate about the food they prepared. Vanessa and sorry I forget the young gentlemans' name were informed, attentive and intuitive about their guests needs, gracious and welcoming. I think I will dream about the orange roughy over broth and Asian greens for .... ever although I have written all this, hardly seems to do our evening justice.

Reviewed 15 October 2017

Friday night my wife and I had dinner at Mrs Top with four of our other friends. We had waited just on 6 months for this evening out. That's how long it takes to get a place at Mrs Top for a small group. That there is a statement in it's self.
This night went brilliantly. The service, the atmosphere and the food were just superb. The hosts are extremely inviting and friendly. It is obvious they love what they do.
This was one of the most enjoyable dinning experiences I have had.
The only down side is that we have to wait until next year before we can inquire about making another reservation.