Lowest prices for your stay
No prepayment needed
Priceline
Go to your Happy Price
Agoda.com
Multiple ways to pay
All reviews nespresso machine kept immaculate friendly owners large bathroom our night stay walking distance to town antoinette motel hosts accommodation balcony bonus shops units beaches
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 February 2021

My son and I stayed here initially for 2 nights as we needed to attend a family commitment. We booked directly with the motel which saved us money. We trusted it would be fine as the price was very modest. We were warmly greeted by Antoinette on arrival who gave us an abundance of helpful local information. The room was impeccably clean which was reassuring during COVID. The gardens were an absolute delight and maintenance of rooms and gardens faultless. We decided to stay an additional night just because we could and this was no problem at all. I would have happily stayed on another week but we did have to return home. Thank you Antoinette....if I return I will book again with you despite all the other options.

Room tip: Rooms on the street side get a bit of traffic noise but this dies down at night.
Date of stay: February 2021
Antoinette P, Owner at Merimbula Sea Spray Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2021

Such a lovely and detailed review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and our property.
thank you for staying with us and for such kind words. See you next time. All the best antoinette

Reviewed 1 January 2021

Very quiet rooms particularly on the South side. I have stayed here on a number of occasions and every room was excellent. The ambience of this motel is wonderful and the hosts, Toni and Antionette went out of their way to make me feel at home. My stays here rate with the best I have experienced in many years of staying in motels world wide. Outstanding value and I highly recommend it. Ken

Room tip: All of the rooms that I have occupied are of excellent standard. Clean and all recently totally renovated.
Date of stay: December 2020
Antoinette P, Owner at Merimbula Sea Spray Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2021

Good morning Ken,
Such a glowing review, always nice to have you stay with us.
We very much appreciate the fact that you book direct, the reasons are two fold; you receive the best rate and we are not paying commission to an overseas agent who has no local employees and is registered in a tax haven.
We enjoy making our property a welcoming respite after a long drive, our gardens give off a restful feel and provide a breath of fresh air to help recharge before a 5 minute walk into town to explore the cafes and many little shops.
Hopefully things will improve this year and we look forward to your return visits. All the best Antoinette

Reviewed 29 November 2020

I stayed here for only 1 night but could have easily done more! It was in a good position, Easy walk into town and very quiet. The gardens outside the motel were lovingly tended and there was plenty of parking. Our room was really comfortable with everything you needed. Nespresso machine (with plenty of capsules) was a nice addition. Good shower and comfortable bed meant I slept really well. The owners were very friendly and made us feel very welcome. I would thoroughly recommend

Date of stay: November 2020
1  Thank Nicolafb
Antoinette P, Owner at Merimbula Sea Spray Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2020

Good morning Nicola,

Such a wonderful review, thank you so much for taking the time to write about your stay.
Please that you enjoyed your time in Merimbula and hope you will have the chance to revisit for a longer visit next time.
All the best, antoinette

Reviewed 27 October 2020

The owners were very welcoming. I stayed in October by myself to whale watch. I find stairs difficult, while still covering from major ankle surgery, Antoinette offered me a choice of rooms to ensure I was comfortable.

Returning to the motel after a day of exploring the area, was like returning to a family members home. It was lovely to be greeted and have a chat about my day.

Room tip: the rooms closer to the road can be a bit noisy at night.
Date of stay: October 2020
2  Thank 536lyndab
Antoinette Pinzger, Owner at Merimbula Sea Spray Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2020

Hello Lynda,

Such a lovely review, thank you for taking the time to write about your Merimbula stay.
I hope you are becoming more mobile and are able to get around a little easier now.
You were pretty tired after your whale watching cruise and then shopping expedition.
It was a pleasure having you to stay and I am so pleased all worked out in the end after the several false starts.
Look after yourself and thank you or staying with us. Safe travels, Antoinette

Reviewed 28 September 2020 via mobile

With Covid making finding decent accomodation difficult, located this gem of a place in Merimbula.

Searched for accomodation in Eden as well but glad I picked this place.

The hotel grounds are kept immaculate, rooms are really nicely appointed and the overall stay was awesome. Nice quiet part of town but what made the stay memorable were the hosts.

Not sure if they are the owners but you couldn’t find a nicer couple that shared suggestions for dinner and were first class friendly.

Don’t be put off by the “adults only”. It’s not the place it may Infer and I’ll definitely be back

Date of stay: September 2020