Merimbula Visitor Information Centre
Open today: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Review Highlights
Amazing Staff, well worth dropping in.

Staff were helpful, knowledgeable & amazing!, we were directed to all the good tourist sites in... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Iain1962
Lisarow, Australia
Very Helpful

Stopped here while on a shore excursion from our cruise ship. The staff was super friendly and... read more

Reviewed 8 June 2023
2CAtravelers
Brattleboro, Vermont

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 August 2020 via mobile

Good info and lovely people working there to help out with recommendations and bookings. Local produce and souvenirs to choose from.

Date of experience: August 2020
1  Thank Tanya S
Reviewed 8 January 2020

Nice roomy modern new premises with helpful staff. right in the middle of town, parking nearby at the back
Lots of booklets and interesting things to view.

Date of experience: October 2019
Reviewed 28 December 2019 via mobile

What a beautiful place to visit !
It’s my second time I passed through and stop for short stroll through the streets and I was amazed seeing so many tourists around.All restaurants and coffee shops where full ,people out enjoying theirs day .
I stop for lunch and coffee and to rest little bit before continue my trip .
Here in Merimbula it’s time and place to do all shopping and banking so I was glad to find anything I needed.
Otherwise I can say much I haven’t been long enough to learn more about this place.

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed 28 December 2019

Towns like Merimbula have a variety of hidden attractions, so viistors centres like this help you make the most of the area. The promenade leading to this is also fabulous for a stroll

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed 21 October 2019

The staff of the centre were very helpful in giving directions, providing maps and mentioning local attractions. It was a useful stop.

Date of experience: October 2019