Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Kerry S

Trip with friends to Sanctus Brewery

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 8 May 2022
Club Maclean was a great stay for us. A group of 8 friends were staying to visit the Sanctus Brewery. Reception staff provided a very friendly welcome and room was beautifully clean and bed was so comfy. Definitely will stay again when in Maclean.
Date of stay: May 2022
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
5.0 of 5 bubblesRooms
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
John Miller, General Manager at Club Maclean Motel, responded to this review
Responded 15 May 2022
The staff we have are second to none, they take a lot of pride in making sure all our guests receive a terrific stay.
Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Club Maclean Motel.
We look forward to welcoming you again.
  • eDreams
    AU$119
15.8 km from Club Maclean Motel
Restaurant
View more hotels in Maclean
All reviews chinese restaurant next door comfortable bed the main street stayed here within walking distance enjoyed our stay town centre easy access great stay great accommodation lovely town excellent property new building king room an added bonus good size
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 April 2022

Nice, clean and spacious room. Great to have access to the Club for an evening meal on both occasions I stayed on either end of a long weekend. Welcoming and efficient check-in process. I arrived after check-in hours on way up to Q'ld - excellent communication on how to access room.

Date of stay: April 2022
John Miller, General Manager at Club Maclean Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2022

Very happy you enjoyed your rest with us look forward to seeing you on your next trip

Reviewed 26 April 2022 via mobile

Pulled into Maclean without having an advanced booking and lucked out with this place for the night. Clean, spacious, comfortable bed and close to town. Very accommodating staff and everything you need for a one night stay. Would certainly consider returning for a 1-2 night as part of future road trips.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for staying with us and I hope to see you again soon

Reviewed 13 April 2022 via mobile

Everything about the Maclean Motel was excellent from arrival to departure. I would highly recommend this motel, great location, excellent facilities. Rooms are well presented and spotless. The proximity to the bowling club for meals is an added bonus. Park the car and everything is within walking distance.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Happy to see you enjoyed your stay, see you on your next trip!

Reviewed 12 April 2022

Exceptionally clean and tidy motel. Friendly greeting at checkin and checkout. Well appointed in close proximity and walking distance to Bowling club. A real oasis after a long drive and highly recommended to all and sundry.

1  Thank John J

We are very happy that you enjoyed your break.
See you again soon.

Reviewed 11 April 2022 via mobile

Absolutely appalling I have never been met with such rudeness. I travel for work at least three times a week I have never wrote a bad review.
John the manager was very rude and telling me he’s worked 12 hours today and I should’ve bloody read my email the keys in the box raising his voice.I couldn’t believe what I was hearing quite in shock and disbelief as it was only 6 o’clock and the door to the office was still open. If I hadn’t had such a long day myself I wouldn’t of stayed there. I will not recommend this place, None of my staff be staying there again!

Trip type: Travelled on business

Sounds Great to me thanks !