All reviews pine trees boat house ocean swim bedroom cottage fish peaks walk swim week transit hill generation family picnic lunch three generations lunch options every meal dietary requirements guest house amazing week sunset drinks
Reviewed 3 April 2018

My wife and I stayed at Pinetrees in March this year and had a totally relaxing holiday. Their food is absolutely superb, fresh and healthy and the staff are so helpful and absolutely wonderful! The island itself has lovely walks and rides and a pretty golf course. Pinetrees is well located, near all the islands activities and has a wonderful amenity, particularly their boatshed on the western shore from where you can gaze at the beautiful sunsets with a glass in hand.

Room tip: All rooms are well appointed, so just get there
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank vaughan p
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I can understand why Pinetrees at Lord Howe is the top place to stay in Australia. Warm, friendly, helpful staff, superb, healthy food and the ‘champagne deck’ on the beach made me feel comfortable and relaxed after climbing the seven peaks which make up this magnificent island.
Trish
ACT, Australia

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank trishquayle16
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I couldn't recommend a stay at Pinetrees Lord Howe Island highly enough. Fantastic accommodation and delicious food in one of the most beautiful settings anywhere in the world. I must say though that the highlight for me during my stay was the wonderfully friendly and helpful staff at Pinetrees who were always at hand to offer first class knowledge about the gourmet cuisine and expert advice about the delightful walks and other activities available to visitors to the island. Would I return to Pinetrees in the future? There is no doubt that I will be returning regularly! Thank you Pinetrees for making a difficult time in my life so much easier to cope with.

Room tip: As far a I could could tell all rooms were extremely comfortable. Mine certainly was.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank ajwoods2018
Reviewed 1 April 2018

Lord Howe is and amazing place to visit, and Pinetrees is equally amazing place to base yourself for the experience. From start to finish, the whole team looked after us so well, in a friendly and professional manner. A big thank you to everyone who made our stay here so memorable. No wonder people keep coming back.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank tammyw925
Reviewed 14 March 2018

The staff at Pinetrees Lodge were all fantastic as was the establishment. The location of Pinetrees on the edge of the lagoon and convenient to all amenities on the most beautiful of islands will remain with us for all time