“Dinner ”

Ranked #3 of 60 Restaurants in Jenkintown
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

4 of us came for dinner. We got several appetizers to share, including hummus, octopus, etc. We got the scallop couscous dish, and 3 of us got the lamb tagine.
It was all well done....as we tried to order the most Moroccan dishes on the menu.
The waitress was friendly and very helpful in matching the dishes and fruit/nut accompaniments. BYOB.

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Very friendly local restaurant with delicious food. Family friendly. I had the hummus, outstanding octopus with lamb tagine!Fabulous!

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Great Mediterranean food especially lamb shank tangine.
Very nice and personal service.
Delicious desserts.

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

My wife and I came here for the second time and they did NOT disappoint. Every morsel of food from the appetizer to the entrées to the dessert were prepared perfectly. I can't wait to come back soon; I only wished we lived closer. I highly recommend Argana Tree for couples, families, or just as a solo outing.

Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

A lovely intimate Mediterranian gem. We went mid week....lucked out, it wasnt crowded. Service was attentive. Our friends are full vegan and there was a number of choices and the wait staff very accomodating to let them know how things were made. I had an outstanding lamb dish with couscous...yum !! Hubby thought the flavor of his chicken dish could have kicked up a bit but was still tasty.
The humus and falafel appetizers were also yummy. I had baklava for dessert....soooo good....hubby decided to try the Turkish coffee...which had a sweet under note to it...not bad he said....even after staying "pumped up" for hours!!!
Try it....you'll love it.