We recently stayed at Peppers Salt Beach for 4 nights and got a very competitive rate including breakfast which, by the way my teenage boys were amazed with! We requested a room away from the large pool which we duly received and we were very grateful of. The resort has great facilities and the location is lovely with easy access to great restaurants nearby (Fins is our favourite). The units are furnished the same but the maintenance is starting to get behind with issues starting to appear (tiles, water staining in the bathroom and doors sticking etc) - overall they still look very good.
We enjoyed our stay and will definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peppers Salt Resort & Spa is located on absolute oceanfront only 15 minutes from the Gold Coast Airport and within easy reach of the attractions of the Gold Coast and 30 minutes from Byron Bay. Surrounded by plunge, lagoon pools and tropical foliage, the resort combines Northern NSW seaside-village charm with all the luxuries you'd expect from a Peppers Resort. The resort offers beautifully decorated Hotel Rooms and self- contained suites, ranging from one to three bedrooms, just metres from Salt Beach. All Rooms include a private balcony with outdoor furniture, air-conditioning, LCD screen colour televisions, Austar and video on demand channels, CD player, STD/ISD direct dialling, minibar, refrigerator, bathroom, hairdryer, tea and coffee making facilities, ironing equipment. All Suites also include a fully-equipped kitchen as well as laundry facilities including washing machine and dryer. The resort offers a range of recreational facilities and resort services for all guests including 24 hour reception, undercover car parking, dry cleaning services, high speed internet access and wireless capabilities. Choose to laze the day away by the selection of resort and lagoon style pools or venture down to the beach to feel the sand between your feet and breathe in the salt air. Alternatively treat yourself to a massage at the onsite world-class spa facility, or hire a bike and explore the beautiful surrounds of the resort at your own pace. In the evening treat yourself to the culinary delights featured on the gourmet menu of the resort's signature onsite restaurant or explore the dining options at Salt Village only a short stroll away. Surf, swim, cycle, explore the World Heritage listed National Parks, fish or cruise along the Tweed River, or simply relax in one of the boutique restaurants that Kingscliff has to offer. Positioned seaside at Kingscliff on the border of New South Wales and Queensland, the resort boasts first class facilities set amongst a charming village setting ideal for your next weekend away or family holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Odigeo, lastminute.com.au and Agoda so you can book your Peppers Salt Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Salt Hotel Kingscliff
- Peppers Salt Resort And Spa