We had an anniversary weekend at "The Dairy" and we loved the little cottage.
- Everything was well thought out, with an extra touch of welcoming, e.g. choccies and wine and books and DVDs.
- A beautiful fireplace with a huge, comfy couch.
- A spa bath (perfect size for two) in the spacious and modern bathroom.
- Outside seating to take in the area
- A very short drive to the Kangaroo Valley town centre (great to visit) and a pie shop right around the corner.
- We excepted more cows at a place called "The Dairy". There were only a few bulls around!
- It was a little too close to the road, so not quite as quiet as we had hoped.
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|
We stayed over a long weekend in June and absolutely loved it. We arrived quite late at night and were welcomed by the warm remnants of the fire the owners had lot for us. The cottage is gorgeous, so rustic from the outside and stunning on the inside. Everything you could ask for, fire, large spa bath, really comfortable queen bed and even breakfast for our first morning.
I could not recommend the dairy enough and we would definitely stay there again.