Open today: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Review Highlights
Great day!!

I’ve been twice with my kids 2022 and 2023. Giving the kids a Friday off school in February to go... read more

Reviewed 21 February 2023
daniellewT5618KN
via mobile
Great Staff Effort.

Jan 2, as busy as it was, still an great day for family despite the ques. Staff at this place... read more

Reviewed 5 February 2023
extrap2018

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around Jamberoo
from AU$219.00
More Info
from AU$260.00
More Info
All reviews wave pool all ages chair lift the gold coast toboggan ride summer holidays picnic lunch closing time food options awesome fun slides lockers sydney school action esky safety
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 October 2023

Awesome place...great set-up..no lines ..awesome rides especially Funnel Web and Perfect Storm..staff were professional and great with the kids...kids loved it and we stayed for 5 hours.

Date of experience: October 2023
Reviewed 16 April 2023 via mobile

Excellent day out. was colder type of day but sun shone on the park all day. Is expensive but was well worth it. food is reasonable for cost. The park was quiet this day and we did not have to line up. Word of warning you will be exhausted by the end of the day and next. the hills are a good work out!!

Date of experience: April 2023
Reviewed 24 March 2023 via mobile

Back again! This is our second visit today and we had an absolute blast the park wasn’t overly busy being a school day so there were no lines for slides, my kids had an awesome day, last year velocity falls was under construction so we got to go today and it was awesome well done on the new slides, staff are always friendly and helpful when we go can’t fault anything, def be back next year for our yearly Kiama holiday.

Date of experience: March 2023
Reviewed 18 March 2023 via mobile

We had a wonderful time. Couldn't fault the place in any way. The staff were so nice and helpful. Safety was priority and didn't dissapoint. Kids went on every single ride over and over. Beautiful picnic areas and food options. The wave pool was also a hit. The only minor complaint I would have is possibly more directional signage.
Kids can't wait to go back.

Date of experience: March 2023
Reviewed 21 February 2023 via mobile

I’ve been twice with my kids 2022 and 2023.
Giving the kids a Friday off school in February to go to avoid the crowds! Or go towards the end of the season on the weekend. No lines! 5 mins was max wait on one of them. I love it heart as there plenty of slides and easy to get around to each one. You learn the map of the park really quickly. My kids just go off together now and I lie on a deck chair at the wave pool.
The wave pool has lifeguards always looking and doing a good job when the waves are going.
The only thing I would complain about was what a let down the toboggan was. I’ve been on these toboggans many times from when I was younger in the 80 and 90s and was looking forward to the fast action toboggan ride but this time it was so slow it almost went to a stop several times on the track! Didn’t use my brake once. The only thing I could think of was maybe they need to get new ones, ones that slide better, maybe they are too old and need maintenance because they don’t slide anymore like they did other times. 5 starts if the toboggan worked better.

Date of experience: February 2023