Open today: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Review Highlights
Worthy of the Gold Coast attractions

Had such a great time taking the family! I hadn’t been since I was a kid about 30 years ago and I... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Nickoragua
Gosford, Australia
via mobile
Slides and rides.

Took our little man here for the first time and it didn’t disappoint. There is lots to do for all... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
AndyJohn74
Sans Souci, Australia

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around Jamberoo
from AU$219.00
More Info
from AU$282.00
More Info
All reviews wave pool all ages chair lift the gold coast toboggan ride summer holidays picnic lunch closing time food options awesome fun slides lockers sydney school action esky safety
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 March 2023 via mobile

Back again! This is our second visit today and we had an absolute blast the park wasn’t overly busy being a school day so there were no lines for slides, my kids had an awesome day, last year velocity falls was under construction so we got to go today and it was awesome well done on the new slides, staff are always friendly and helpful when we go can’t fault anything, def be back next year for our yearly Kiama holiday.

Date of experience: March 2023
Reviewed 18 March 2023 via mobile

We had a wonderful time. Couldn't fault the place in any way. The staff were so nice and helpful. Safety was priority and didn't dissapoint. Kids went on every single ride over and over. Beautiful picnic areas and food options. The wave pool was also a hit. The only minor complaint I would have is possibly more directional signage.
Kids can't wait to go back.

Date of experience: March 2023
Reviewed 21 February 2023 via mobile

I’ve been twice with my kids 2022 and 2023.
Giving the kids a Friday off school in February to go to avoid the crowds! Or go towards the end of the season on the weekend. No lines! 5 mins was max wait on one of them. I love it heart as there plenty of slides and easy to get around to each one. You learn the map of the park really quickly. My kids just go off together now and I lie on a deck chair at the wave pool.
The wave pool has lifeguards always looking and doing a good job when the waves are going.
The only thing I would complain about was what a let down the toboggan was. I’ve been on these toboggans many times from when I was younger in the 80 and 90s and was looking forward to the fast action toboggan ride but this time it was so slow it almost went to a stop several times on the track! Didn’t use my brake once. The only thing I could think of was maybe they need to get new ones, ones that slide better, maybe they are too old and need maintenance because they don’t slide anymore like they did other times. 5 starts if the toboggan worked better.

Date of experience: February 2023
Reviewed 5 February 2023

Jan 2, as busy as it was, still an great day for family despite the ques. Staff at this place take customer service to another level compared to other parks.
Unable to swim due to a recent op, was able to really witness what the staff do, pretty cool to watch really. Yellow shirts are supervised by the navy blue shirts in the golf carts who are directed by higher above. Whatever model they use it works, witnessed two rescues by staff in wave pool, anti social behaviour quickly addressed without it escalating, rules are enforced meticulously , rubbish is non existent, come closing time, a small army sprung into action emptying bins, tidying place up for following day, professionalism displayed by the young yellow shirts was impressive keep it up.

Date of experience: January 2023
Reviewed 14 January 2023

We had a fantastic time. Two families with several high-school aged children.
I can't speak for all the rides since that was on the kids. But we barely saw them all day (they just touched base for food occasionally). Their feedback was enthusiastic and they want to return. The tamer rides (Lazy River, Chairlift/Bobsled, Wave pool) were perfect for dipping one's toe gently into the action. All rides are surrounded by safety personnel in red and yellow life-saver uniforms who are alert to intervene when the rowdier youngfolk try to dominate the spaces to the detriment of everyone else.
From the parent perspective, the facilities were clean and well-maintained. Though surfaces got progressively wetter and sandier as the day went on - so be prepared for that. Comes with the territory, really.
The food was surprisingly reasonably priced and delicious. We were expecting to be gouged as a captive audience, but no, fish and chips/salad options with ice cream as dessert at typical coastal cafe prices. Everyone happy. The food service staff were absolutely overrun at peak time (12-2) but they maintained smiles and were utterly pleasant. For the impatient or thrifty, it is completely feasible to bring a full picnic lunch with esky drinks (no glass!) and spend not a cent on food. Or order via the website to jump the queue.
I was particularly heartened at witnessing diverse groups all having a great time regardless of background. A very community vibe.
Bring Aerogard, drinking water + bottles, sunscreen and non-swimming clothing for the bobsled.
If you want to claim prime real estate for your picnic or a security locker near your base, arrive a bit before opening.
One thing I would have liked to see; some manner of time reference (clocks or similar) at regular locations in the park. This would help to coordinate meetups with scattered group members who don't have phones or watches with them on rides.

Date of experience: January 2023