Open today: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Review Highlights
Worthy of the Gold Coast attractions

Had such a great time taking the family! I hadn’t been since I was a kid about 30 years ago and I... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Nickoragua
Gosford, Australia
via mobile
Slides and rides.

Took our little man here for the first time and it didn’t disappoint. There is lots to do for all... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
AndyJohn74
Sans Souci, Australia

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around Jamberoo
from AU$219.00
More Info
from AU$282.00
More Info
All reviews wave pool all ages chair lift the gold coast toboggan ride summer holidays picnic lunch closing time food options awesome fun slides lockers sydney school action esky safety
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 January 2023

We had a fantastic time. Two families with several high-school aged children.
I can't speak for all the rides since that was on the kids. But we barely saw them all day (they just touched base for food occasionally). Their feedback was enthusiastic and they want to return. The tamer rides (Lazy River, Chairlift/Bobsled, Wave pool) were perfect for dipping one's toe gently into the action. All rides are surrounded by safety personnel in red and yellow life-saver uniforms who are alert to intervene when the rowdier youngfolk try to dominate the spaces to the detriment of everyone else.
From the parent perspective, the facilities were clean and well-maintained. Though surfaces got progressively wetter and sandier as the day went on - so be prepared for that. Comes with the territory, really.
The food was surprisingly reasonably priced and delicious. We were expecting to be gouged as a captive audience, but no, fish and chips/salad options with ice cream as dessert at typical coastal cafe prices. Everyone happy. The food service staff were absolutely overrun at peak time (12-2) but they maintained smiles and were utterly pleasant. For the impatient or thrifty, it is completely feasible to bring a full picnic lunch with esky drinks (no glass!) and spend not a cent on food. Or order via the website to jump the queue.
I was particularly heartened at witnessing diverse groups all having a great time regardless of background. A very community vibe.
Bring Aerogard, drinking water + bottles, sunscreen and non-swimming clothing for the bobsled.
If you want to claim prime real estate for your picnic or a security locker near your base, arrive a bit before opening.
One thing I would have liked to see; some manner of time reference (clocks or similar) at regular locations in the park. This would help to coordinate meetups with scattered group members who don't have phones or watches with them on rides.

Reviewed 13 January 2023 via mobile

Jamberoo where you wait 35 minutes to control one minute of the action.
The staff are friendly and the slides are great fun but as with most water/theme parks in summer holidays you will have to wait for the ride.
The beach/wave pool is probably the near attraction and the longest ride so to speak.
The chair lift though old and sim in need of an update is fun as you get to see the scenery of the area and if you have the miss fortune/fortune to go back down as I had to due to my daughter’s need for pants as swimming costumes are not allowed on the toboggan ride.
It’s well worth as the view going down is amazing.
It’s not cheap as we spent $230 entry and then a further $15 foot locker hire and another $70 on food.
The smart people bought their food with them but being on holiday we did not want to byo
If you would like to hire a cabana it’s another $250 so you will be looking closely to +\- $500 spend and the cabana don’t have food or drink included. We did not invest in one.
It’s a lovely park and fun for water slide junkies that will hopefully to be enjoyed

Reviewed 13 January 2023 via mobile

I recently took my children to Jamberoo Action Park and I was extremely disappointed at the care the employees take with children when my kids told me that after a ride they where FORCED to stand in the cold socking wet by a employee that didn’t even tell them what they had done wrong. After 15 minutes standing there a manager tells them that will be kicked out of the park for simply being flung out of the raft if this happened again. Something they couldn’t help. To add insult to injury one of them was 11 and this happened to be on her birthday. She left that ride crying at how the manager talked down to her. She so shacking from the and crying from the manager when she walked back to me. I will not be coming back after that! Save yourself the almost $100 on tickets.

4  Thank alanamS6197RG
Reviewed 5 January 2023

my daughter my self and my grandson paid for tickets but couldnt go because of covid , so then my daughter paid an extra $20 for an extension but we still couldnt go beauce of covid and floods and when we asked for an extension they didnt want to know and told us to not send any more correspondence as they wont answer?! how rude and they suppose to be for kids?? very poor customer service and just took our money and didnt care , had to put a date in below but we didnt go

Date of experience: February 2022
2  Thank F74NUrachell
Reviewed 23 April 2022

my grandson hasnt had the chance to go with my daughter who is a single parent she asked Jamberoo action park for a extension of her tickets because she hadnt been because of covid and weather floods fires etc and they said they would give her one but she had to pay an extra $20 , but then because of mainly covid weather floods fires etc still couldnt go , and she asked for an extension and they refused and didnt even offer any of the $20 back she paid , and said to her dont write anymore we not going to reply , no customer service very poor and very unfriendly for a family park , just hope that customers are aware of their tickets policy

Date of experience: April 2022