Open today: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Review Highlights
Worthy of the Gold Coast attractions

Had such a great time taking the family! I hadn’t been since I was a kid about 30 years ago and I... read more

Reviewed 8 April 2024
Nickoragua
Gosford, Australia
via mobile
Slides and rides.

Took our little man here for the first time and it didn’t disappoint. There is lots to do for all... read more

Reviewed 1 April 2024
AndyJohn74
Sans Souci, Australia

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around Jamberoo
from AU$219.00
More Info
from AU$282.00
More Info
All reviews wave pool all ages chair lift the gold coast toboggan ride summer holidays picnic lunch closing time food options awesome fun slides lockers sydney school action esky safety
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 April 2022

my grandson hasnt had the chance to go with my daughter who is a single parent she asked Jamberoo action park for a extension of her tickets because she hadnt been because of covid and weather floods fires etc and they said they would give her one but she had to pay an extra $20 , but then because of mainly covid weather floods fires etc still couldnt go , and she asked for an extension and they refused and didnt even offer any of the $20 back she paid , and said to her dont write anymore we not going to reply , no customer service very poor and very unfriendly for a family park , just hope that customers are aware of their tickets policy

Date of experience: April 2022
4  Thank F74NUrachell
Reviewed 21 April 2022

excellent place!
fun activities like chair lifts, float rivers and waterslides.
the environment was natural (besides the huge waterslides). very nice surroundings. gives a great place. included a beach like open area with real sand. i was very surprised and happy; never seen such a feature before!
the staff was welcoming, warm and friendly. very easygoing and helpful. none of the staff was hostile or arrogant.
clear location and directions. there are many good signs to show you where to go including a map you're given to see your way around which is very well labelled.
amazing fun and very exciting things to do. i wasn't bored once.
good for all ages! many areas to go to and you'll never get bored. there are so many suitable rides and places to go for all ages. you could bring a teenager's group of friends to a family of 10. areas for toddlers to older people.
food was delicious although a bit overpriced. there were many places to buy food and overall i was satisfied as was my family.
i highly recommend this place!

Date of experience: April 2022
Reviewed 12 April 2022 via mobile

Had an absolute blast when we visited in early February, the kids loved every bit of it and the staff were all so friendly and professional, can’t wait to come back here again I love water parks they are the best fun.

Date of experience: February 2022
Reviewed 31 March 2022 via mobile

Very overpriced for what it is. Needs more shade for those really hot days. Barely any food or drink outlets open. Good day out though

Date of experience: April 2021
Reviewed 21 March 2022

My sister and I visited yesterday with four kids aged between 8 and 6. They had the time of their lives!
I would like to praise the management of the park for the exceptional cleanliness, maintenance of the rides and facilities and great culture with the employees who went out of their way to ensure we had a brilliant day.
I don't often write reviews but I feel compelled to for what is a brilliantly well run theme park, just over an hour south of Sydney (and two hours from Canberra).
We will definitely be back next summer. Thank you!

Date of experience: March 2022