Open today: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Review Highlights
Great day!!

I’ve been twice with my kids 2022 and 2023. Giving the kids a Friday off school in February to go... read more

Reviewed 21 February 2023
daniellewT5618KN
via mobile
Great Staff Effort.

Jan 2, as busy as it was, still an great day for family despite the ques. Staff at this place... read more

Reviewed 5 February 2023
extrap2018

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around Jamberoo
from AU$219.00
More Info
from AU$260.00
More Info
All reviews wave pool all ages chair lift the gold coast toboggan ride summer holidays picnic lunch closing time food options awesome fun slides lockers sydney school action esky safety
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 July 2012

With older kids, at the end of last summer I dropped them at the park and then drove (with the dogs) onward for a quiet tea and walk in the village of Jamberoo.
The trip was such a success and the kids (13 and 10 at the time) loved it and raved about it. Plenty of rides and water fun and a great day out all 'round.
Why wait to post this review? Cos I drove past recently in mid winter and the kids were saying it will be fantastic to go back PLEEEEASE (OK - when the weather warms up).
Surely the a mark of a great time is when even after so long you itch to return?

Date of experience: July 2012
1  Thank haqsta
Reviewed 21 June 2012

It was the best fun park I had been to. I took my son (3y.o.) and loved the water sliges. My husband was'nt that keen but he was overall happy wacthing his little boy go on a big adventure.

Date of experience: May 2012
Reviewed 14 June 2012

I've been in alot of water parks throughout my life as I absolutely love them and I was so excited about our trip over the Christmas holidays to Jamberoo and boy was I in for a disappointing time.

The whole experience was just dreadful, the queues for the bathrooms and changing rooms were a nightmare, there weren't enough lockers for the people wanting to hire them, if you didn't wear shoes, which most people are a water park don't as they tend to be in the water etc you were at risk from the broken pavement cutting your feet or in the wave pool where there were large clumps of ground missing which meant sharp surfaces to watch out for too.

There were no signs to tell you what was up each path and taking a map with you on a water ride needlessly means it's useless from it's first soaking.

Most rides had waiting times of up to an hour and that combined with the queues for food and trying to find locker facilities meant we actually only manged to get on two rides all day.

There wasn't a shower to be seen and no one from the group I was with were able to wash after the day. We did ask the staff for assistance, some pretended not to hear and walked off. There were absolutely no signs to any shower facilities.

The locks were not working on any of the toilet doors and in the changing room although the cleaner was just leaving as I walked in the floor was still disgusting and had thick clumps of hair still on it, the walls were covered in spiders and webs and flies were everywhere, and the lock on the changing rooms too were broken.

The smell from the surrounding farms topped off a crap day out.

This is one place I would never recommend anyone to waste their time going to. I would never go back and I really hope New South Wales opens a "real" water park in the near future.

Date of experience: December 2011
44  Thank helenam8
Reviewed 16 April 2012

just had a ball the young adults had a blast very clean the only problem was the gas barbie Keep going out their for had to keep feeding it dollor coins

Date of experience: April 2012
5  Thank Fay C
Reviewed 28 March 2012

This is our fourth year with our friends (3 couples 2 children each) and we have a ball every time. It is a park enjoyable for all ages. We stay at the Belmore All Suite Hotel in Wollongong who somehow have an affiliation with Jamberoo and you pick up your tickets there at the hotel so no lining up at the gate. Huge amount of parking. The picnic areas are great, the water is clean even after torrential rain, the chairlift views are spectacular on your way up the hill where you can toboggan down or catch the chairlift down again. The water slides are great, kids love the Taipan, relax on the river rapid on a blow-up tyre. The Billabong area is great for small kids swimming, and wave pool is fantastic. There is staff everywhere. The food is very good from the several outlets throughout Jamberoo, burgers, fish, chicken and not too expensive. Great First Aid room (our daughter cut her foot and they wrapped it all up for us) so she could keep going for the day. There are security lockers with a pin code for a minimal fee per day where you can lock your valuables for the day. Probably the only thing I could comment on negatively would be the toilets near Putt putt golf could do with maintaining more often during the course of the day. We usually stay from 10.00am to nearly 5.00pm. It is a full day and does not get boring.

Date of experience: March 2012