“Big Pig Breakfast!”

Ranked #2 of 35 Restaurants in Huskisson
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My hubby had the buttermilk pancakes, which he delighted in. The Big Pig breakfast consisted of eggs cooked to your liking (I had the wonderfully fluffy scrambled eggs) on sourdough bread, with mushrooms, spinach, tomatoes and bacon. Enjoyed with a cappuccino to wash it down. Breakfast lasted me well into the afternoon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Unfortunately we did not have a good experience today. The food, when it arrived was great, but it took over 40 minutes to arrive and other tables were served before us. I think our order was probably ‘lost’ or ‘misplaced’ but when I asked 3 staff to check on our food, none of them came back to me with an update. We then had to rush our food as we were catching a ferry.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had zucchini fritters with smoked trout, haloumi, salad and chilli jam from the breakfast menu and the Cuban burger with leg ham, pulled pork, cheese and pickles from the lunch menu. I would especially recommend the zucchini fritters dish. The rest of the menu also looked promising. The coffee was fine and the overall service was friendly.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent and well priced food with good service to boot. Highly recommended. Far better than The Huskisson Hotel across the road.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

On a recommendation my husband and i visited 5 Little Pigs and were very impressed. I had the pumpkin nugget which was incredibly delicious and hubby had the brisket burger which he ate in silence! We decided to go back for breakfast and the pancakes were different but so yummy. Highly recommend going here for breakfast or lunch