“Fantastic food”

Ranked #2 of 35 Restaurants in Huskisson
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My girlfriend, daughter and I ate at this place twice while we were in Huskisson. The food was absolutely delicious. I had the croque monsieur and the Korean chicken waffles.

The setting is also really nice, on the pleasant main street in Huskisson, overlooking the bay.

My only criticism is that service was a little slow the second time we went, although it was lunch time and pretty busy.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Been coming here for a couple of days for coffee which is good and is hot, doesn’t happen everywhere. Just had lunch - amazing their BLAT is absolutely beautiful, my companions had Fritata which was equally as good. Excellent friendly service timely and efficient - very enjoyable.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Went there with my husband one Monday lunch & unfortunately the only seats available were on the long communal high table at the (dark) bottom end.Our order got taken quite shortly after we arrived & an unasked for, but appreciated complimentary water bottle soon arrived....however we then waited 50 minutes for our 2 lunches ordered from the specials board. Wow, my beef brisket was totally amazing..worthy of a 3 star restaurant ( high compliment from me as I’m a chef )..the eggplant miso purée was so good that I’ve been working on a recipe myself for home...& the pickled King Brown mushrooms were perfectly cooked.Unfortunately my husbands spicy fish tacos were a huge disappointment..totally lacking in any spiciest whatsoever.
The floor staff were friendly,obviously busy & looks to be very efficient..I had lots of time
to notice!
Next time we’re down that way I would probably give them another go...but only if we could get a table outside or by the window

1  Thank Ribeenie2518
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Planets must have aligned to get a spot at an outdoor table. Started with a great coffee and friendly service. I had fish tacos, where the tacos were over cooked and hard and the fish and it’s accompanying salsa was unfortunately a little bland. My wife said her BRAT - bacon, rocket, avocado and tomato on Turkish bread was really good. The fries unfortunately arrived late. Not bad overall but could have been great!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had such a nice lunch that we went back the next day. Would recommend the croque monsieur and the bacon and egg roll.