“Amazing food”

Ranked #2 of 35 Restaurants in Huskisson
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Went there with my husband one Monday lunch & unfortunately the only seats available were on the long communal high table at the (dark) bottom end.Our order got taken quite shortly after we arrived & an unasked for, but appreciated complimentary water bottle soon arrived....however we then waited 50 minutes for our 2 lunches ordered from the specials board. Wow, my beef brisket was totally amazing..worthy of a 3 star restaurant ( high compliment from me as I’m a chef )..the eggplant miso purée was so good that I’ve been working on a recipe myself for home...& the pickled King Brown mushrooms were perfectly cooked.Unfortunately my husbands spicy fish tacos were a huge disappointment..totally lacking in any spiciest whatsoever.
The floor staff were friendly,obviously busy & looks to be very efficient..I had lots of time
to notice!
Next time we’re down that way I would probably give them another go...but only if we could get a table outside or by the window

1  Thank Ribeenie2518

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Planets must have aligned to get a spot at an outdoor table. Started with a great coffee and friendly service. I had fish tacos, where the tacos were over cooked and hard and the fish and it’s accompanying salsa was unfortunately a little bland. My wife said her BRAT - bacon, rocket, avocado and tomato on Turkish bread was really good. The fries unfortunately arrived late. Not bad overall but could have been great!

Reviewed 16 October 2018

Had such a nice lunch that we went back the next day. Would recommend the croque monsieur and the bacon and egg roll.

Reviewed 16 October 2018

我們上週末參觀了,這是一個繁忙的餐廳,我們坐在靠近牆邊。菜很美味,其中一個是牛肉籃和雞翅蛋糕(不確定名稱是100%對不對),它們的味道和美麗,奶昔也很完美。我們很高興再次訪問,但有一件事有點令人不安,當我去櫃檯詢問付賬單時,一位女服務員
(frech hair,short,glasses)
大聲告訴我“待在那裡”,我不確定她為什麼態度粗魯。
除了這一點,一切都很完美。we visited last weekend,it's a busy restaurant,we sat inside closed to the wall.the dish are delicious which one is beef basket and chiken wings waffle(not sure the name is 100% right or not),they are tasted and beautiful, the milk shake are perfect too.we are happy to visit again but one thing was a bit disturbing,when i go to the counter ask for paying bill,one of the waitress
( frech hair ,short, glasses)
told me loud "stay there",I'm not sure why her attitude been rude.
except this point,everything is perfect .

Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

We had great breakfast there. The pancakes and the burgers were delicious. The fresh strawberries and blueberries were abundant on the pancakes. The pork burger was juicy. The price is reasonable.