“early opener”

Jackson's Bakery & Cafe
Reviewed 8 December 2023

opens at 5.30 am great coffee and light breakfast Lovely cakes and honey rolls (pies are nice as well) Friendly staff Easy to find and plenty of parking

Date of visit: November 2023

Reviewed 28 September 2023

There was lots of advertising for this Cafe on the entry to town, that was ok with us we had left our morning coffee until we arrived here. Walking inside the first thing that we noticed was the size of the cafe, I gather they get very busy with all the seating they have. We ordered a coffee and an apple pie for my husband and then went and found a table. This cafe goes on forever and there is a huge courtyard space that extends back to the corner of the street by the looks of things. The coffee was good, maybe just a little bit on the strong side and the apple pie was excellent. There is a huge range of baked goods on offer for sale and a range of books on shelves leading into the back rooms. The service was friendly and the prices normal. It was a very pleasant ambience in the cafe.

Date of visit: September 2023
Reviewed 11 August 2023

Great plae but is never open when I stop by and this little kid charlie kept annoying me. I love the food and I love the seating but I cant get over that little charlie kid

Date of visit: July 2023
Reviewed 15 July 2023

Great food, best meat pie in Australia. I would recommend to get the chunky steak Diane,
well priced and lovely staff

Date of visit: July 2023
Reviewed 24 May 2023

I like everything about this bakery the foods, especially the chunky pie BUT I strongly dislike Riley Jackson.

Date of visit: March 2023