“A bakery worthy of the favors of Italy”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Biscotti Brothers Bakery
Ranked #2 of 2 Bakeries in Jeannette
Reviewed 8 July 2015

Located inside Delallo`s Italian Store - the bakery makes a wide variety of special cookies, cakes and breads. I`'ll begin with the breads - don't miss the egg buns - a steal at 2 for a buck (and the perfect compliment to the outstanding sliced lunch meats & cheeses. Try a loaf of pepperoni bread to complement one of the outstanding salads in prepared foods to go. The Italian bread is more than a classic - it's a must have staple with that spaghetti dinner you`re putting together. Stick around - because right before closing the deals on bread(s) are amazing! OK - cookies...if you miss the buckleys shame on you! There are a WIDE variety of Italian favorites but you also won`t find a better chocolate chip cookie within a hundred miles. I could stare at the bakery case for an hour & still see something New! I haven't even mentioned the cakes - I might not make it through this because I already want to get in my car & head down Route 30! Lets start with the cupcakes - so many selections - so many outstanding decorations and themes! The baker's must be artists first and masters of flour & sugars second. The Cookie Monster never looked so good in icing! The cakes are pricey but worth every cent - try one filled a favorite fruit filling for something really over the top. Even the classics (think Boston Cream) are extra special taste bud teasers. I could go on but I think I`'ve gain 10 lbs writing this delicious review!

Reviewed 5 March 2014

All of their cookies are good I like the oatmeal raisin and as I say the Peanut butter are fantastic

1  Thank Lynn M