“Not again”

Get food delivered
Ranked #2 of 108 Restaurants in Gosford
Price range: AU$23 - AU$45
Cuisines: American, Spanish, Australian
Description: A cafe with real chefs serving up a feast from an internationally inspired menu. We serve Breakfast and Lunch ALL DAY!! Our Baristas use own our brand Mr Chippy by Bean Up Coffee. We are air-conditioned, provide free wi-fi and off street parking is available. All nestled in beautiful East Gosford
Reviewed 4 April 2024 via mobile

I ordered a burger with the lot and I think it was the worst example of that very common meal I have had in many a year because ;
a. The bun was made soggy both sides by
mushy beetroot relish.
b. No onion, either in the meat patty or as part of salad mix.
c. Oversized, half cooked ,tasteless beef patty.

The waitress responded to my complaint about what was a very second rate amateur attempt by saying “I will tell the chef”
No chef produced that so called burger!!!

Date of visit: April 2024

Reviewed 16 March 2024

I had a really nice lunch here. The food was at reasonable prices. I was full afterwards. They went above and beyond with their customer service even when they were issues. I recommend coming here if you are in East Gosford

Date of visit: July 2023
Reviewed 5 August 2023

Walked in didn’t look very busy more empty tables than full. Lovely worker told us to take a seat and we got the menu and ordered 1x coffee and 1x thick shake with our breakfast order.
After about a 15 - 25 min wait the food turned up. No cutlery so the waitress got that. We were a third off our way thru breakfast before the drinks arrived.
The food was ok but could have been better.

Date of visit: August 2023
Reviewed 30 May 2023 via mobile

Dropped in for breakfast on a Tuesday morning with a friend and her toddler.
What a lovely little Cafe with such caring staff. We sat down and a staff member bought us water straight away without even asking. It makes you feel acknowledged. I ordered my normal skim flat white. With poached eggs on toast with bacon. My friend got the chia latte with a chicken and avo toastie.
My coffee was perfect, and my poached eggs were also perfect! The sourdough toast was perfect! Not stupidly thick and ridiculous to cut through as I've had at other cafes.
The bacon was crispy and was a very generous serve. I've heard great things about this Cafe and will be back for sure.
The service from the two lovely girls working in front front of house was so warm and welcoming.

Date of visit: May 2023
Reviewed 2 May 2023

Pleasant surroundings with good quality fare, well worth the visit, premises are clean and very well presented.

Date of visit: April 2023