“Beautiful coffee! ”

Get food delivered
Ranked #2 of 108 Restaurants in Gosford
Price range: AU$23 - AU$45
Cuisines: American, Spanish, Australian
Description: A cafe with real chefs serving up a feast from an internationally inspired menu. We serve Breakfast and Lunch ALL DAY!! Our Baristas use own our brand Mr Chippy by Bean Up Coffee. We are air-conditioned, provide free wi-fi and off street parking is available. All nestled in beautiful East Gosford
Reviewed 30 May 2023 via mobile

Dropped in for breakfast on a Tuesday morning with a friend and her toddler.
What a lovely little Cafe with such caring staff. We sat down and a staff member bought us water straight away without even asking. It makes you feel acknowledged. I ordered my normal skim flat white. With poached eggs on toast with bacon. My friend got the chia latte with a chicken and avo toastie.
My coffee was perfect, and my poached eggs were also perfect! The sourdough toast was perfect! Not stupidly thick and ridiculous to cut through as I've had at other cafes.
The bacon was crispy and was a very generous serve. I've heard great things about this Cafe and will be back for sure.
The service from the two lovely girls working in front front of house was so warm and welcoming.

Date of visit: May 2023

Reviewed 2 May 2023

Pleasant surroundings with good quality fare, well worth the visit, premises are clean and very well presented.

Date of visit: April 2023
Reviewed 16 April 2023

The best coffee on the Central Coast (seriously). I go every day without fail.
Very friendly staff, manager Emily and staff including Mandy and Cass are great.

Date of visit: April 2023
Reviewed 24 March 2023 via mobile

We arrived 15 minutes before the closing time and were made welcome and not rushed. The service was friendly and efficient.
The food was tasty, well cooked and good value for money.

Date of visit: March 2023
Reviewed 26 February 2023 via mobile

Excellent coffee and smoothies 100. Service unreal too. Great location my fav when down that end of town. Great location.

Date of visit: February 2023