“Great food and coffee”

Get food delivered
Ranked #2 of 108 Restaurants in Gosford
Price range: AU$22 - AU$45
Cuisines: American, Spanish, Australian
Description: A cafe with real chefs serving up a feast from an internationally inspired menu. We serve Breakfast and Lunch ALL DAY!! Our Baristas use own our brand Mr Chippy by Bean Up Coffee. We are air-conditioned, provide free wi-fi and off street parking is available. All nestled in beautiful East Gosford
Reviewed 16 June 2022 via mobile

Breakfast feed was delicious, seemed like a family owned and ran business, customer service could have been better. We went inside to see if we could get a seat and said we would sit out side which was not a worry, 10 minutes later we were told we had to order from the register and were not given a menu so we looked up the menu on our phone and went in to order. Other the. That the food and coffee was amazing!

Date of visit: June 2022

Reviewed 15 May 2022

I was really excited to try Fahrenheit Cafe after reading all the reviews. The service was really good and the staff are really nice. Unfortunately, I didn't enjoy my meal as some of it wasn't cooked properly and was very salty. My coffee was also very burnt, I couldn't drink it.

Date of visit: May 2022
Reviewed 9 April 2022 via mobile

Came for lunch. Pretty disappointing. Got the chicken burger and beef burger with a side of chips.
The chicken burger was actually pretty tasty and saved this from getting a lower rating.
Beef burger… no good. No flavour heaps bland. And the chips didn’t even have salt…. Step up ya game. Burgers are my passion and that beef burger had no passion in it.

Date of visit: April 2022
Reviewed 9 April 2022

5/5 for the quality of the food and coffee with the exception of the Texan sausage which was no different to an ordinary sausage. I would have thought that it would perhaps be smokey or spicy.
In terms, of service, no one seated us, but rather, we had to initiate with staff if we could seat our selves at what looked like an available table. The food took over 30 mins for what appeared to not be an overly busy morning.

Date of visit: April 2022
Reviewed 13 February 2022

I sat there for 25 mins while they took other peoples orders that had come in after me and then I went up to the counter to be served and she told me to take a seat and that it was table service so then I waited again and still nobody took my order

Date of visit: February 2022
aussiekiwi_boy, Owner at Fahrenheit Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2022

I am so sorry you had a poor experience. Please reach out to us on facebook messenger so we can obtain from you more details - this way we can (1) address what happened to make sure we improve and (2) offer you something as way of an apology.