All reviews across the road small shopping room service minute walk walking distance
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Everything functioned but some small maintenance issues. Felt things had been neglected. Room service excellent very clean. No gym however as advertised . Located near coles but as restaurant not open a microwave would be a good idea

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

Firstly I had issues booking, was quoted a price and then the lady called back nearly crying saying she couldn't give that price anymore because she got into trouble from her boss.. honestly I felt bad and accepted the fact that it was more than I was originally told. Then I booked an extra night the day before we arrived and was quoted a 2 night stay price ($189 per night) when I arrived the lady tried to charge me $199 per night, then I told her I was quoted $189 per night to then be told well she shouldn't have told you that price!!
The room- well as soon as we walked it the smell just smacked you in the face.. it was gross!! The shower had some weird looking filth in it and the curtains were mouldy as. The linen smelt like it either had been not cleaned or the the room locked up for ages.. it took us about 1 hour to get the air con to work and the shower.. well!! Was terrible. Every time someone else from other units used the water ours went cold. My husband had to adjust the water for our boys every couple of seconds because it was either too hot or too cold!! I'm not a picky person generally but this place is just disappointing.. despite the fact that I feel as though they took advantage of the fact that footy was on that weekend it is soooo overpriced! I've stayed at a Rydges for less than this and as you would expect from the name the Rydges was 100 times better than this place..

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Belinda C
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

Overnight stay, selected hotel due to vicinity to venue we were going to, no restaurant, no soft drinks in mini bar, milk was off. Reception was not very friendly or helpful, rooms were clean, bed comfy, heater worked which was a good thing with temperatures plumetting to -2 the bed had one blanket (no doonas). Good size bathroom, the place was packed jamed, but not sure id stay again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

Clean & spacious, relatively quiet considering it's on the main Rd & close to the train line. In a good position. Close to shops & hospital. Walking distance to Hungry Jacks, Maca's, Coles ect. Friendly staff. Buffett breakfast. Cute little boutique shop in the foyer. Koi fish pond. Swimming pool. BBQ area

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 April 2017

Family of 5 visiting to see family living nearby. We had 2 rooms which was great so the children had their own room. It was spacious for a motel room, with all amenities including small fridge, toaster, electric jug, cutlery and crockery. There is also a bbq so a bbq meal is easy to do - across the road is a small shopping centre and also an aldi.

On arrival we found the tv not working. Reception were called and we were quickly offered another room with a working tv. Service like this is excellent.

Internet is free but you can't use it in the rooms. I believe it is only useable very close to reception - according to my teenage son.

I would thoroughly recommend staying at this motel.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family