“Overpriced”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 20 August 2019 via mobile

Reading the reviews we were looking forward to trying this place. We were not impressed, first off, dirty wine glass with lipstick, quickly replaced! I chose the lamb, but too much salt which was mentioned to wait staff and price $40! My partner chose the vegetarian pasta, there again he commented on the salt issue. Will not return.

Date of visit: August 2019
1  Thank Paula W

Reviewed 10 July 2019

We ordered chef’s special pasta, marinara, Napoletana, spicy prawn pasta and kids margarita pizza. The pasta sauce was rich and the pastas had generous amount of seafood. The kids margarita pizza was disappointing and was not what I expect margarita to be. If the regular margarita pizza is just the bigger size of kids one, then I would not order it. I also think kids meals for $16 is a bit dear even though it included a drink and a scoop of ice cream.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed 23 June 2019 via mobile

My friend and I who love Italian food decided to give this restaurant a try and we were not disappointed. The staff were friendly and patient when it took us a long time to decide on what to eat after a long awaited catch up. We had a garlic pizza which was tasty and better than expected. We shared some tortellini and a pizza which were really delicious.
The only let down for me was that as we arrived later in the evening and started eating late desert was not even offered, but the mains had filled us up.
I would recommend this place for families and friends as it was warm and comfortable.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed 14 June 2019

Poor food , poor service

This is the first time we have visited this restaurant. I don’t like writing negative reviews so I will stick to the facts of our visit. I do write positive reviews so I do have a balanced view of good food and good service.

The restaurant was very quiet as it had just opened – no more than 6 people, so no real excuse for forgetting dishes ordered.

We ordered garlic pizza bread ( this was forgotten and never arrived ) , lasagne and marinara pasta.

The garlic bread as mentioned above did not arrive, we did ask one of the waitresses where it was, but she never came back to tell us, so we just had it deducted from the bill when we paid.

We specifically asked if the lasagne had the bechamel white sauce, but when it arrived it was obvious it was not there. The sauce oddly also appeared to have no actual meat, and the sauce was sickly sweet. Overall the dish was unpleasant.

The marina – again odd in that the mussel shells had no actual mussels attached, and the mussels in the dish were tiny – almost as if they had not actually come from the shell, but just a seafood mix.

A lady came to our table and did agree to not charge us for the lasagne, although was a little critical telling us we would be better to choose something else next time.

Date of visit: June 2019
2  Thank Marmiteboy
Reviewed 10 May 2019 via mobile

Relaxing night out, great food and service. Not rushed and waitress was very helpful with choices of foods on menu

Date of visit: May 2019