All reviews the main road quiet motel decent size stay there again management team central coast friendly owners comfortable room quiet street couple of nights air con a great stay great value for money stayed one night great shower town centre leagues club
Reviewed 7 October 2017

Stayed here for 5 nights in September. I was lucky. I had booked to stay in a different hotel in Gosford which was frankly so shabby that I decided to find somewhere else. I stayed in an upstairs room (may have been room 5. It had a main area (with a double bed) plus another room with a single and double bed in it. A small balcony outside, air-con, clean bathroom (shower cubicle, no bath), fridge etc. The Gosford Palms has clean and spacious rooms with all the facilities needed. Plus it is very quiet to sleep in at night. It isn't a 5 star boutique hotel but having now looked at some of the other hotels in the area it is definitely the best (it even has a small outdoor pool) What really makes it is the couple that run the place. Absolutely lovely.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Andrew N
Reviewed 27 September 2017

We stayed here for a couple of nights on the weekend. The room was upstairs with a queen and single bed. It is well set up with a few extras that are not always standard in a motel:microwave and toaster, I think a full size ironing board (we didn't use it) and a newly renovated bathroom. Plenty of space for luggage and a nice long bench space instead of a table. We had a couple of issues that would not stop us from booking here again. The first night, I didn't try aircon until after 9pm as we'd had the back door open till then, and found remote didn't work, used the override button on unit, so that was fine. We left to go out early next day with no time to report issue, but found on our return late that evening, that the remote had been sorted out. Nice to have something fixed without asking! The other issue was on Saturday night there was loud music from somewhere down the road which I couldn't sleep with. Thankfully that stopped around 10.30 and we did not notice any music on Sunday night. Did not notice any road noise at all. Would stay again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here for 2 nights for a bodybuilding comp I was in and everything was great with the Motel. When we came the the gentleman at the reception was very lovely and helpful and had a great chat with him. Anything we needed he was more theb helpful. The room was very spacious as was the bathroom. Very clean and tidy. Only thing I would request was the water pressure of the hot water was very poor but that wasn't enough to discourage our stay. I loom forward to competing in Gosford again to stay at the very lovely little motel. Once again thank you for your great service and hospitality.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Emmanuel P
Reviewed 26 September 2017

A nicely decorated and clean motel with all the features needed for a comfortable stay. We had a heating/air con unit, a queen size bed, sofa, table & chairs, WiFi, kettle, fridge, toaster, microwave,hairdryer, iron & ironing board, crockery with ample supplies of tea, coffee and milk. Good size bathroom. There is also a swimming pool. Convenience store and eating facilities are within walking difference. Nicely located just off the Pacific Highway overlooking Brisbane Water.
The management team, Marc and Maria, are excellent. A thoughtful and helpful couple who provide outstanding service and make a real difference to the quality of the stay. If we ever visit Central Coast again we will stay there, secure in the knowledge that Marc & Maria care about their visitors.

Room Tip: Upstairs rooms in the 2 storey establishment have a balcony. Family facilities have an extra bedroom or bed.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Gospalms, Manager at Gosford Palms Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2017

Its always a pleasure to look after beautiful people. We seam to meet many of this kind at the Palms. Thank you to our wonderful clientele.
M n M

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

It was an overnight stay. Got a two bedroom but the second bed was technically in the living room. Room was well worn. And there seemed to be a few bugs getting in from the extractor fan in the bathroom. Nice positive was the very friendly staff who had a witty sense of humour.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family