All reviews the main road quiet motel decent size stay there again management team central coast friendly owners comfortable room quiet street couple of nights air con a great stay great value for money stayed one night great shower town centre leagues club
Reviewed 7 May 2017

We've found this to be a very convenient place to stay, not too far off the Motorway, quiet rooms and very close to a Tavern for evening meals. Have stayed here twice now, would be happy to stay again sometime :)

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 April 2017

very pleasant stay, rooms are quiet and comfortable and the staff are hospitable and went out of their way to facilitate an early arrival for us.
Close to clubs and restaurants and public transport if needed.
AS the motel is in a back street there is very little noise from traffic.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 April 2017

Was happy for the couple of nights I stayed, pleasant room, comfortable bed, clean and tidy. Is far enough from the main road to not hear much traffic noise.Short drive to shops in the CBD Not far from Gossford Classic Car Museum.Plenty of places to explore nearby. Would stay again. Staff friendly and helpfull.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 April 2017

My wife and I stayed for one night. We were checking in late and this was not a problem - great communication from the owners.

Simple room; this isn't luxury. But for the price and location there is no need to quibble over fixtures! That said, everything we needed was in the room.

We didn't get the chance but there was a cool little balcony out the back of the room. On a nice evening I think it would be good to relax there.

Overall I would have no problem recommending this property.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

Check in was easy and staff friendly
Plain room however decent size
No noise from traffic etc
Bed a little lumpy and springy go my liking
Bathroom in desperate need of an update - stuck in the 1970s
Served it purpose as I was there for work

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business