“Great food, but not tapas”
Review of Tapas on York

Tapas on York
Ranked #2 of 15 Restaurants in Jamison
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 8 April 2017

The dishes did not meet the expectation of the restaurant name. The food was great. Many choices too. Hoever the servings were too big and served as one entree. Very easily could be converted into tapas shareable servings to better match the name of the restaurant.

Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

The wait staff and chef are so pleasant and welcoming from the minute we arrived. They graciously allowed one guest to order from the breakfast menu...the fabulous Pittsburgh pancakes with stramberry compote and brie. A salad ordered by another guest was generous and promptly consumed. The rest built their sandwiches...you pick a protein, a bread type and a topping group. The chicken and dumpling soup really hit the spot on a chilly day. Just as good as I remembered on a visit last year

Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

Food was good but go stuck at a communal table... not my thing. Call for reservation so your have a table unles you want to eat with strangers...

Reviewed 21 February 2017

Our friends selected this restaurant for a dining night out. We were very pleased with the selection of plates to choose from. In addition, the desserts were outstanding. It was an excellent choice and a fun place to dine.

Reviewed 15 January 2017

My brother and sister-in-law brought me here for a Birthday Breakfast. It was so good I brought my husband and mother-in-law back for breakfast soon after. The service was excellent as was the food. I recommend anything with crab as that is what I ordered both times (different items though) My mother-in law and I are planning to stop back for dessert soon!