Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Robert G
Griffith, Australia

Felt like an Oger- In-a-swamp!

2.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 6 May 2023via mobile
Shower turned bathroom into a a swamp!
Perhaps management could do something better for shower door seals, as the shower leaked like proverbial sieve! Turned the glossy tiled bathroom into a skating rink and was very dangerous in the middle of the night going to toilet. We had to use both our bathroom towels to swamp up the water that didn’t drain to the incorrectly located drain plug! Left us with. O towels in morning. Poor for a hotel of Rydges standard! Will never be back
Date of stay: May 2023
Room Tip: BYO Towelling and take care on wet floor
Trip type: Travelled with family
    Exterior
    AU$199
    0.0 km from Rydges Campbelltown Sydney
    View more hotels in Campbelltown
    All reviews catholic club buffet breakfast business trip comfortable room sydney pillows macarthur conference
    Selected filters
    Reviewed 5 May 2023

Hotel has zero hygiene. I been travelling for years all over the world. I was in Sydney for holidays but I had the worse experience. We found cobwebs in the room as well as dirty towels . We addressed the issue with the manager called Nethan. He told us that it was down to us. We paid over 300 aus dollars per night. Our issue was not resolved & we ended up checking out few day earlier. Absolutely zero customer service.

Room tip: Never book it specially when you travelling with family & young children.
    Date of stay: April 2023
    1  Thank Deepa C
    Reviewed 10 April 2023 via mobile

We stayed in a 1 bedroom apartment which was twice the size of a spa studio and well appointed. The flatscreen tv’s and allow casting. The room was clean with a few minor maintenance items.

The room service menu used to have a good selection but it was very minimal this time which was the only disappointment.

An overall good stay and will continue to stay here for overall value.

Date of stay: March 2023
    Trip type: Travelled as a couple
    Reviewed 30 March 2023

I have stayed here many times on business trips, and am always very happy with the service from all staff.
    Never before though have I felt the need to leave a review.

I attended this week for a conference, and stayed several days., During my stay we dined in the hotel restaurant, and one particular staff member (Valerie) really went above and beyond to look after our group. She checked with me several times if we needed anything and even stayed back after her shift to ensure we got the drinks I’d asked to be brought out at a certain time I really appreciated her efficiency and friendly May, that really helped to make our team dinner run smoothly.

The room was comfortable with a lovely bed and generous pillows and an amazing shower with fantastic pressure .

Date of stay: March 2023
    • Trip type: Travelled on business
    Reviewed 10 February 2023

It has already been a little while ago that we stayed at the Rydges hotel in Campbelltown. We did not have the best experience and I did not think about leaving a review straight away.
    My son asked if I wanted to join him to an Athletic carnival in Campbelltown. As a surprise he splurged and booked a room which was 299.00 per night.
    He studies in Wollongong so I felt this was very special to spent such an amount on an overnight stay.
    Unfortunately the room was poorly cleaned. Dust on the floorlamp, hands on the walls and phone, hair in the cups, bathroom walls unclean. I adressed this at the reception when we went out for dinner and was asked to mention it again upon checkout. Nothing was cleaned after mentioning.
    When we checked out, about sn hour later a lady called us to apologise. She sais rooms were normally thoroughly cleaned and she would pay extra attention to it.
    I appreciated the call and told her that. I guess I was just expecting something more. Maybe a discount voucher for a next visit or a discount. Our son is only 20 and was disappointed that the room did not live up to his expectation. Especially as 300 per night would have provided him food for a week 😅
    Anyway, I thought to let it go but it keeps on popping into my head. Hence the belated review. To keep a customer you need to make them feel valued and special. Unfortunately we did not feel like that after our visit.

Date of stay: November 2022
    Melissa De Bono, Marketing at Rydges Campbelltown Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2023

Hi Maria, thank you for your feedback. I have passed this on to our Operations Manager and he would like to discuss the issue further with you. As the room was booked under your son, we don't have any contact details for yourself. If you could please call or email the Hotel at your convenience and ask for either the Operations Manager or the Front Office Manager, on the below details. Kind regards, Jacque (Duty Manager)

P: 02 4645 0500
    E: reservations_rydgescampbelltown@evt.com

Reviewed 21 January 2023 via mobile

Stayed overnight with two teenagers in two rooms that had an interconnecting door. This hotel had a really calm vibe to it. It was really nice and quiet in every area of the hotel.

I enjoy the buffet breakfast, however limited gluten-free options and food labelling could be a bit better.

Date of stay: January 2023
    Trip type: Travelled with family
    Melissa De Bono, Marketing at Rydges Campbelltown Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2023

Hi GirlintheMist, thank you for your review. It's great that you felt comfortable with the teenagers within the interconnecting roomsand enjoyed the feel of the hotel. I have passed on your breakfast feedback to the Head Chef. We look forward to welcoming you back to Rydges Campbelltown again soon! Kind regards, Jacque (Duty Manager)