Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
kodySydney
Dover Heights, Australia

I love this place

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 15 Feb 2021
This is my second visit to this incredible resort. From check in to check out outstanding. We stayed for 9 nights in an lake edge villa. The peace of this place is the best. You honestly hear nothing. I slept so well. Plus the bed is so comfortable. The villas are large and beautiful. The pool area is also beautiful. I really cannot fault a single thing, and trust me I am hard to please. We ate breakfast each morning at Azure and they even remembered us from a few months ago. The team at Azure Tamas, Noemi, Edina, Szilvi and Reile are wonderful. I even got to practice my hungarian. Tamas and Noemi really made my stay extra special. We also ate dinner at Azure which was also great. Needless to say I have booked once again to return in October.
Date of stay: February 2021
Room Tip: I love the lake edge villa
4.0 of 5 bubblesCleanliness
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
5.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Michael Skinner, General Manager at Elements of Byron, responded to this review
Responded 16 Feb 2021
Thank you for choosing to stay at Elements of Byron and for your wonderful review. Our staff are an asset to our resort, with every effort made to ensure each guest experience meets expectation. We hope to see you again soon.
AU$118
    AU$138
3.3 km from Elements of Byron
Pool
View more hotels in Byron Bay
All reviews adult pool fire pit swim up bar main pool family pool bedroom villa beautiful resort private beach pool area morning yoga amazing pool we loved our stay osprey spa mars accommodation byron
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 February 2021 via mobile

This visit was our third stay at Elements but our first with a baby. And we found it to be amazing. The resort is really geared up for families. They helped us organise a babysitter, there was a travel cot set up for us when we arrived and the pools are really friendly towards young kids. The checkout time of 11am is good too as we were able to take our time packing up. Can’t recommend this hotel enough!

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank TashCushla
Michael Skinner, General Manager at Elements of Byron, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2021

Thank you for choosing to stay at Elements of Byron and for your wonderful review. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 31 January 2021 via mobile

Wife and I came here for 5 nights. Beautiful accomodation with great access to a nearby beach.

The original access has been closed as the beach there was washed away. The alternative has a beautiful walk there and the beach still beautiful

You may need to go to the adult pool early as we missed out on having a spot to lie and relax.

We were very happy to have a free self serve laundry service. It’s behind apartment 93.

The staff and service was impeccable. We had a maintenance issue with our door and Natsumi the manager managed to get the issue sorted promptly and made us feel safe.

Would definitely return in the future.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Michael Skinner, General Manager at Elements of Byron, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2021

Thank you for your wonderful review. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your time at Elements of Byron. Our staff are an asset to our resort, with every effort made to ensure each guest experience meets expectation. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 24 January 2021

Wow we spent 5 nights to celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary
The owners of the resort should be so proud of all the staff we bumped into. All staff approximately 15 who we dealt with where all so happy to help with a smile
The lagoon room we had was large and very clean with such a comfortable bed
We have traveled the world and stayed at many resorts. I have to say Elements is 5 star all the way and the best resort we have stayed at.
Thankyou to all for making our break great. Recommend the hot air ballooning and the farm

3  Thank CharlieX_12
Michael Skinner, General Manager at Elements of Byron, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2021

Reviewed 23 January 2021 via mobile

Couldn’t help but write a review on our experience of Elements at Byron. Just completed a 5 night stay with the family and this place was absolute perfection. I have no idea how they are able to get the service so spot on with every single staff member but they do. We have stayed at all the top hotels around the world but I’ve never experienced service like this from such a happy team. The entire resort is really well laid out, the gin bar at the beach was fantastic and the kids loved the lagoon at low tide. I thought the dining options were really well thought out and we opted to eat at the resort 90% of the time as we did all the restaurants in town a few months ago. Everything from the 3 course fine dining option at Azure down to some fresh guacamole and corn chips by the pool was spot on. An extensive wine list and the coconut margherita at the adults only pool is a must. We had a great time and couldn’t fault it, can’t wait to come back.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank bendransfield

Thank you for your AMAZING review. Glad to hear you enjoyed your time at Elements of Byron, we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 22 January 2021 via mobile

Nice eco style resort with little WOW factor. That being the two pools. Basic looking villas but well furnished & appointed. Two lovely pools with various seating/lounges/cabanas but get in early or you’ll miss out. Expansive grassed areas & a private beach. Gym is way too small for the size of the resort. Walking around the resort it just lacks that luxury resort feel for the prices you pay.

Staff were very friendly & courteous behind their Covid masks. They do drive you around the resort in a golf buggy if needed.

Our experiences:-
At the adult pool we ordered pina coladas which were not on the list, however, the bar tender told us they can make them. Well, they were not drinkable. No idea what drink they made but they were terrible, we sent them back & had to order something from their list which they could make. Fail!

At the main pool we ordered cheeseburgers & hotdogs from the kiosk & can say they were exceptionally good. So good we came back two days after checking out & got some more. The kiosk do sell to the public via a window facing the beach access path. Kiosk staff were always proactive in coming around to the guests to see if they needed more drinks or food which was fantastic. Top stuff!

One night in our villa no.58 at around 10PM a man opened up the adjoining room door & saw me lying on the lounge. He quickly closed the door hoping I didn’t see him, but, I did see him. I tried to open the door but I couldn’t. The next morning I reported this to the resort reception. I wanted an explanation of who entered my room & how they had access, as I couldn’t access the other room. I was not only concerned for our belongings but the resorts & the mini bar. If anything went missing we would’ve had the finger pointed at us. The resort receptionist was very apologetic & told me they would investigate & report back to me. I never heard back from the resort. The receptionist did give me two free drink vouchers for the inconvenience, which was a nice gesture, however, we weren’t comfortable leaving any valuables in the room & took photos of the mini bar & resorts valuables iPad, TV etc. before we left. Poor form!

One night I had to contact the reception as we had no water bottles in our mini bar. The receptionist said due to Covid they aren’t restocking mini bars, guests need to contact reception for the mini bar to be restocked. I asked her why couldn’t they just restock the mini bar when they came & made up our room today. Answer....... due to Covid. Dumb!

We had dinner one night in the Azure dining room celebrating our anniversary which ended up as an experience we’re desperately trying to forget. Please read my detailed review in TripAdvisors restaurants. Terrible!

Overall at $595 per night, based on the experience we had, we certainly didn’t get value for money at Elements on this occasion. If the pricing was right we would certainly consider staying here again. This resort does have a lot to offer. Once Covid is finished & international travel is happening I’m sure the prices will drop dramatically.

4  Thank RKHOOKER