“Enchanting Experience with Rita!”

Byron Medicine Wheel
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Created in 1995, Byron Medicine Wheel is probably Byron Bay's longest established Healing Centre. 7/7 our team of conscious practitioners offer nurturing Massage(Deep Tissue, Pregnancy, Remedial, Ka Huna, Shiatsu, reflexology),Energy Healings & amazing Astrology, Psychic, Tarot, Palm & Medium readings. Our mission is to create a loving space of transformation and growth of the highest vibration.
Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

I went to see Rita for a 30 min tarot/ palm reading session and was amazed! I was unsure of what to think but Rita guided me comfortably through the session and made me feel as comfortable as possible! She is clearly the best at what she does and communicates her art in such an enchanting and positive way- would recommend Rita to anyone xx

Date of experience: January 2018
"practitioners"
in 4 reviews
"kat"

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

Rita was an angel, she helped me to breathe into my body and realise that in each moment I am actually ok! I will definitely be back

Date of experience: January 2018
1  Thank Charlotte T
Reviewed 2 January 2018

I recently had a healing session with Rita and It is in some ways it is hard to find the words to describe how wonderful the session was. I have tried many therapists over the years and I can honestly say that Rita is the real thing - a truly gifted healer. Rita guided me in releasing the blocks in my body, she was intuitive, gentle and firm when she needed to be. I felt amazing when I left, full of light and full of love. I am so grateful I was able to experience this healing and I will be back for more. Thank you so much Rita.

1  Thank Rachael_Reed1
Reviewed 30 December 2017

I received just what I needed from Rita at the Medicine Wheel. I went for a tarot reading and some energy work, and was so pleased to meet a light worker and healer such as Rita. She immediately sensed the block that was preventing me from moving forward, and she guided me to the answers already within, as well as confirming several events that had recently happened. I've had many sessions with many healers, and it is rare to come across someone that is a truly gifted healer, living from the heart, is authentic, gentle yet firm, and connected when working with me. The blocks in my mind, shoulders and throat were cleared by the end of the session. I could feel the connection with Rita and trusted her completely, even though it was uncomfortable for me to face some truths. I wish I lived in Byron to receive regular treatments from her, but I'll try to get back there as soon as possible..!

1  Thank Janelle_Mihaere