Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Remedial massage

My partner and I both had 60 minute massages and came out feeling relaxed and unknotted. Absolutely... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Tina B
via mobile
Wonderful and enlightening experience.

I met with Kat this morning and she was amazing. The whole experience was very enlightening. I have... read more

Reviewed 2 November 2018

from USD 47.50
from USD 50.40
from USD 123.40
More Info
All reviews psychic reading kahuna massage left me feeling present moment energy healing tarot cards palm reading felt amazing healing massage rainy day rita gifted healer session body practitioners kat
Reviewed 30 December 2017

I received just what I needed from Rita at the Medicine Wheel. I went for a tarot reading and some energy work, and was so pleased to meet a light worker and healer such as Rita. She immediately sensed the block that was preventing me from moving forward, and she guided me to the answers already within, as well as confirming several events that had recently happened. I've had many sessions with many healers, and it is rare to come across someone that is a truly gifted healer, living from the heart, is authentic, gentle yet firm, and connected when working with me. The blocks in my mind, shoulders and throat were cleared by the end of the session. I could feel the connection with Rita and trusted her completely, even though it was uncomfortable for me to face some truths. I wish I lived in Byron to receive regular treatments from her, but I'll try to get back there as soon as possible..!

1  Thank Janelle_Mihaere
Reviewed 26 December 2017

I had such a positive experience at the Medicine Wheel. The staff were very welcoming and friendly, and my expectations were exceeded with the service, (i went for a psychic reading and massage). Would definitely recommend going here, I will for sure be going back!

Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

One hour with Rita $110
Most disappointing treatment ever, my partner went for an hour massage and he was in before and out after me.
Rita didn’t listen and seemed to Be grasping at straws . I had old whiplash and a sore rib ( all advised to her ) however she persisted in breathing and pressure techniques ( worst ever) in the area which was sore bear my rib. When o kept telling her it was making me dizzy and hurting she then had me roll over and proceeded with in affective
lack lustre technique doing stuff all . She then asked if I wanted my back stretched and again performed weak flimsy stretch technique. After that she got me to stand and walk up and down the room “ feeling each step” and more breathing that was overly deep..
As I left and went to reception I asked cash or card ..to which I was told “ I’ll take what cash you have”
Left with a headache and feeling ripped off.
Had 3 other massage treatments in Byron this week . This was the most expensive, rip off, left feeling worse experience.

3  Thank Amanda W
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Had a 1 hour kahuna massage with Amber and a 1 hour reading with David. Best massage I have ever had (and I have had a few) and the reading with David was amazing. Came out feeling so peaceful, blessed and loved. Couldn't recommend highly enough.

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

I met David via Skype for a psychic reading session this week and I'm feeling so grateful to him for his talent, his kindness, his sincerity and for the quality of this session. David is a very bright empathetic person who made me feel comfortable straight away. I had no expectation and I received so much. Meeting him was not only a lovely moment but also a meaningful experience. I warmly recommend him. Thank you so much again David!

Date of experience: July 2017