Lowest prices for your stay
ZenHotels.com
AU$463
Emma C
Greater Sydney, Australia
A perfect stay
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 15 Feb 2021via mobile
Lovely spacious apartment with everything we needed within walking distance to everything. We travelled with bikes on the roof of our car which couldn't fit in the underground parking, however Byron Quarter kindly provides us a code to park next door in secure open air parking. We have stayed in many different accomodations in Byron Bay over the years. This is probably up there as one of our favourites. We will be back!
Date of stay: January 2021Trip type: Travelled with family
Beachfront
AU$175
1.9 km from Byron Quarter Holiday Apartments
Free parking
Contact accommodation for availability.
Wategos beach sunset!
Pool
    AU$472
3.9 km from Byron Quarter Holiday Apartments
View more hotels in Byron Bay
All reviews great location within walking distance apartment was clean balcony bedroom byron accommodation units
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 January 2021 via mobile

When I booked I called and emailed about a ground floor apartment as I have mobility issues, I was promised ground floor and that there would be a note 'do not move'. Yes we were given ground floor but with steps to access our section, this meant my husband had to cart wheelchair up and down 5 steps and I had to be extra cautious utilising the steps. I contacted the managers who were very apologetic offering any assistance if we needed with wheelchair etc. I did remind that I was promised ground floor due to mobility and was told the areas 1 & 2 were 2 bedroom and the only 1 beds were in stairwell 3 and they were fully booked I'd they weren't they would've give us one. Well in hindsight the promise shouldn't have been made. 5 hours later they offered us an apartment at another accommodation which was disability friendly. The thought of packing and moving 5 hrs in when we'd settled and unpacked was the last thing I could think of. Very kind of them and they tried their best but maybe juggling too many promises is their downfall.

We had to move their carpet square around as upturned corners were trip hazards.

Yes noise issues as others have said can hear toilet flush upstairs, and unwelcome stomping about at 2am.

There was a noise issue at 7pm that first night of a group singing, yelling and stomping about. We made contact with manager again who quickly looked into it. Was told apparently a few families who booked accommodation meeting in one apartment deciding where to go for dinner.....that was some loud excitable decision making! Loud enough for us to make a noise complaint.

Position is great, walk (and wheelchair) to everything, shops, cafes, beach and restaurants.

I stayed there 4 years ago but when I was more mobile a
nd would probably stay again but would be clear with my needs and call again pri.or to check-in to ensure all good..

Clean other than sand under that mat we had to move. And the fridge and pantry could do with a scrub.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nonna P
Reviewed 18 December 2020 via mobile

We had not been to Byron for 25 years and wanted somewhere centrally located had suitable for teenage kids. We landed on the perfect place. The apartment is well appointed, it is close to everything you need and the management team are friendly and helpful. Will stay here again.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank CraigKnapp
Reviewed 26 November 2020

I wish to convey how exceptional the customer service is at Byron Quarter. The manager Tracy is so kind and from dealings with she her exemplifies good old fashioned care for the customer which, in this era, is often forgotten. The reality is it counts for a lot these days, and I am so thankful and it makes this place, from my perspective, an absolute stand out. As the old adage goes, "you never forget how people make you feel." Thank you Tracy.

Date of stay: November 2020
1  Thank Clodagh S
Reviewed 19 November 2020

Unfortunately this was a disappointing stay.

Though the apartment (Unit 6) was rather well set up with a little outdoor undercover terrace, the main problem was noise intrusion and lack of proper noise insulation.

One can hear guests above going to the toilet.
We were also woken up at 7.30am on Monday morning by the laundry truck and the goings on loading and unloading trolleys right outside our bedroom window. Not on!

This was mentioned on check out and we were told the owner was going to be made aware. Felt half hearted.
Still waiting for an acknowledgement.

Date of stay: November 2020
1  Thank 91jeanclauden
Reviewed 1 October 2020 via mobile

This apartment block is in the heart of Byron Bay, park the car in the free undercover parking and walk the town to soak up the vibe of Byron Bay. The apartment was comfortable, clean and the managers were fantastic, kind and accommodating. We booked this place eight months in advance to get a good rate and for its in town location. HOWEVER, two days before our arrival the owners of the apartment decided that they wanted the apartment more than us, so we were moved to a different location just out of the CBD. Because of my husbands disability we were not close enough to walk to town and back, for the morning coffee run we needed to jump in the car and pay the parking meters in the CBD, we had tours booked that were leaving from the info centre, so again we had to drive in and pay for parking. The managers were highly embarrassed and very apologetic at the last minute change. We were compensated with a free nights accommodation, I was bummed because I work carefully to plan holidays that meet our needs and the change was stressful. I would be too nervous to book this place again, which is a shame as it really was convenient for the one night we were allowed to stay.

Date of stay: October 2020