eDreams
Priceline
Go to your Happy Price
All reviews pool area busy road motel town byron
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 December 2022

Stunning motel with great service, clean and spacious rooms, and good amenities (e.g. surf boards, electric bikes). The decor is beautiful throughout and the staff went above and beyond during our stay here. We loved every minute.

Date of stay: November 2022
Reviewed 26 October 2022

Noise noise noise !
What a great renovation to the Sunseeker !
Unfortunately the house next door likes to party into the early hours. Booked for 4 nights stayed 2 and had to check out as both nights I got no sleep.
The assistant manager was helpful but the owners declined with a request for a refund.

Date of stay: October 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 7 February 2022

My husband and I stayed at The Sunseeker last week of January 2022.
After many months of changing bookings, and re booking it was wonderful to finally be at The Sunseeker. To finally meet the amazing team of Mia, Tilly, Jimmy and the gang (so sorry you were all so kind and friendly and I have forgotten all your names, forgive me) From the minute I entered the reception area I felt at home .Nothing was to much trouble. We stayed in one of the smaller rooms, which was more than comfortable, and the access to the pool perfect, outside the door.
The pool area was for me the highlight, an OASIS, with its surrounding garden and area near by to sit and eat. Cold water on tap and for the little people it was Kiddy heaven, go karts, trampoline and play equipment all there to be played on and enjoyed. Our children live in Byron and now ovoid is behind us (hopefully) we hope to visit very regularly. The Sunseeker is our preferred home away from home.
Thank you look forward to seeing you in March.

Date of stay: January 2022
1  Thank 58Green
Reviewed 16 March 2021

The hotel is adorable very Byron Bay! The renovation is true to the real Byron decor.
The service is amazing the lady at reception was very knowledgeable on everything we asked. The rooms were very comfortable and pool area was great. We will be back!

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed 22 February 2021 via mobile

Had two nights at the Sunseeker after an recommendation. The motel is styled exceptionally well with the rooms having all the modern conveniences. The issue for me was noise and a little lack of care for the price range. Room 4 is located right next to the housekeeping store room so from 10am the staff talking and moving in and out, it was like they’re in the room with you. The pool is out the other side so you hear chatter from all the guests. On top of that they forgot to service my room so after purposely going out I came back to an unmade room. The second night the neighbourhing house had a party and again the conversations that went till 4am made for an unsettling night. This is of no fault of the motel but ruined my stay.
Good things: close to town and nice staff.

Date of stay: February 2021