All reviewsmueslievery morninghost veronicafreshly baked muffinshome away from homethe kitchenbelongil beachperfect place to stayother guestsgroup of friendsa wonderful stayshort strollguest housecentre of townliving areaaccommodationbyron
Reviewed 18 November 2017

We had the most wonderful stay in Aaman Cinta. Veronica is such a friendly lovely lady who went all out to make us feel comfortable and that we enjoyed our stay. The house is beautifully decorated, spacious, spotlessly clean and we felt like we had the place to ourselves during the 2 nights, hardly saw other guests. Breakfast was beautiful - freshly made muffin, and Veronica even took extra care by providing gluten-free cakes and bread as I am gluten-intolerant. There are locally-sourced fruits and free-range eggs provided as well. The Villa is about 10-15 relaxing short walk to town. 10/10 stay! We will definitely be back again.

Room Tip: Ground floor for privacy
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Veronica V, Owner at Aaman & Cinta Luxury Guesthouse & Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2017

Thank you Steve and Pauline, It was a pleasure to hot your stay and I am really delighted that you had an enjoyable experience staying at the Villas. We are really lucky at the Villas- the guests are all very respectful and mindful of each other's space and the design of the Villas is optimal in terms of giving all guests their own private spaces to enjoy either the gardens or the pool views.
I look forward to your return stay, Best wishes and merry Christmas. Veronica

Reviewed 16 November 2017

My two sisters & I stayed at Aaman & Cinta for 3 nights, and had the most beautiful and restful stay. Veronica is a great host, delivering fresh goodies every morning for breakfast - we had muffins, waffles and banana bread - along with fresh fruit, great muesli, eggs, and fresh bread. A really nice touch. Camomile tea and cold water are always available too from dispensers in the kitchen.
The villas are spacious, nicely furnished, and extremely comfortable. We were lucky enough to have the whole villa to ourselves - each of us having our own bedroom, bathroom and wardrobe area. The rooms are all of a very generous size with comfy beds, good linen, and nice white fluffy towels.
The beach is just a short walk away through a bush track, and the town is a nice flat walk away too.

We loved our stay at Byron Bay - and will all be counting down until we can return again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Thank you Michelle for your positive review. I am pleased that you had a wonderful stay at the Villas with your sisters- the villas offer the ideal accommodation for family get togethers or sister reunions( in your case). I am particularly delighted that you loved the breakfast treats and especially the homemade muesli - made with a lot of love and locally grown macadamia nuts.
I look forward to your next reunion stay, Merry Christmas, Veronica

Reviewed 10 November 2017

We felt really looked after by the hostess Veronica and her lovely housekeepers. There was home cooked or market-sourced breakfast supplies (bread, muffins, eggs, avo etc.) everyday which was a highlight. The suite and the common areas were very spacious. The house is lovely airy, bright and modern. There were some disruptive guests who stayed next door one night. Veronica dealt with this promptly and professionally under difficult circumstances, and there were no further disruptions.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Veronica V, Owner at Aaman & Cinta Luxury Guesthouse & Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2017

Dear Fang and Monica, Thank you very much for your positive review, it is much appreciated. I am so pleased you both had a lovely stay and I hope you can return again for another stay. We are continually working on improving on what we offer - during summer, there will be lots of tropical fruits in season available 24/7 and of course, very comfortable pool side lounges for guests to enjoy by the rainwater pool.
We are excitedly waiting for delivery of our new pretzel lounge furniture and pool deck wicker lounges for both villas.
Thanks once again for choosing to stay at the Villas.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

have not a bad word to write in my review, Veronica well what can i say she is truly a lovely lady. Waking up to freshly baked muffins and Croissants from Veronica was just great ! The house inside was stunning everything so clean and although there are other guests staying in the same house we never knew as its very private. loved laying by the pool so relaxing just what me and my partner needed. Will defiantly be coming back to stay here .

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Aasher and Nick,
It was such a pleasure to hot your stay- really enjoyed our chats. The villas work so well as a guesthouse - it is private and all guests have their space to enjoy their private moments as well as socialise with other guests if they choose to.
I look forward very much to your return stay - we have started serving freshly baked waffles with warmed Canadian maple syrup and lots of avocados and tropical fruits for a healthy wholesome breakfast each morning.
We will soon be getting ready for Christmas and New year and I am so looking forward to decorating the villas with lots of chrissie ornaments and of course, fairy lights.
Have a wonderful Christmas and New Year and I hope to see you both in 2018. Best wishes, Veronica

Reviewed 2 November 2017

An easy walk to the beach and into town. Clean, modern, luxurious accommodation and the grounds are beautifully maintained. The hostess Veronica will make you feel like it is your home away from home and really makes every effort to ensure your stay is bliss.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
VeronicaByronBay, Owner at Aaman & Cinta Luxury Guesthouse & Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2017

Dear Scott and talia thank you for your great review,I am so delighted you enjoyed your stay at the villas . It is wonderful when guests feel like it is home when they are at the villas-there is always enough fruits in season, light refreshments , free range eggs yoghurt muffins and home made macadamia muesli to keep everyone going all day, just like home. I look forward to your return best wishes Veronica