“Prices reflect food”
Review of The Junction - CLOSED

The Junction
Cuisines: Australian
Reviewed 5 November 2013 via mobile

The ambience of this place is great. Prices are very reasonable and the food reflects this. Nothing special. ..quite ordinary, but considering what six of us ordered...steaks, pasta dishes, chicken burger and beef burger...all are under $20, we couldn't complain too much. The biggest disappointment was our waiter, although very lovely, did not write down our orders and things were forgotten and dishes mixed up...pen and paper wouldn't go astray

Reviewed 28 October 2013

We stopped by for lunch - the food was ok, the service was ok, the wine was ok - overall it was just ok. The interior/ambience felt a bit like it was waiting for the afternoon happy hour and was serving lunch to kill time and make a few bucks in the meantime. To be fair, my £10 chicken breast lunch special was big and tasty but my husbands burger was a bit tasteless. Nothing special about this place, just decent food at a reasonable price. Would I return? Probably not - its a bar that serves lunch and there's plenty of other options in town that have a better menu and ambience. I'm sure this place suits someone's taste but just not ours.

Reviewed 4 October 2013

I stopped by here the other week whilst visiting a very busy Byron Bay. The place was very well presented and I was pleasantly surprised at the amazing quality of the 10$ lunch menu acomplied with a 5$ beer. I also made great use of their easy free wifi whilst I was waiting for my dinner. It came quick and the waitress was very polite and made my stay very comfortable! I felt very welcome and will recommended to all family and friends :)

1  Thank Holly R
Reviewed 26 September 2013

French / European waiters lovely and friendly - attentive and genuine smiles..unfortunately the Time we waited for what we were expecting was a real kick in the face!! A piece of steak each with a small bowl of lettuce only ( to share!!) with a miserable typical balsamic dressing and dribbly watery mushroom sauce. . Our 7 year old seemed to be the only one that enjoyd his tomato sauce pasta! kids don't have high expectations ! Oh and 2 glasses wine and 2 Beers for $84??!!! I wouldn't have minded the price but value, No way!!
Do not recommend if you're hungry ! We ate kebabs on way home !!

1  Thank EESansour
Reviewed 14 September 2013 via mobile

Went there for late lunch / early dinner, brilliant place to be! Awesome atomosphere overlooking Byrons Main Street, really great compilation of tunes as the sun was setting. I was told by the manager they just started thier new menu also, awesome vege options are also available! I had the gnocchi and my friend the 1st steak on the menu, generous portions but left us both wanting more. Tasty cocktail list, with a warming team of staff to top it off. I recommend the Junction for anybody seeking a groovy afternoon sunset vibe, or just a enjoyable place to meet friends. 5stars!!!!