“My new Local”
Review of The Junction - CLOSED

The Junction
Cuisines: Australian
Reviewed 14 September 2013 via mobile

Went there for late lunch / early dinner, brilliant place to be! Awesome atomosphere overlooking Byrons Main Street, really great compilation of tunes as the sun was setting. I was told by the manager they just started thier new menu also, awesome vege options are also available! I had the gnocchi and my friend the 1st steak on the menu, generous portions but left us both wanting more. Tasty cocktail list, with a warming team of staff to top it off. I recommend the Junction for anybody seeking a groovy afternoon sunset vibe, or just a enjoyable place to meet friends. 5stars!!!!

Reviewed 1 August 2013 via mobile

We had lunch here before heading to Splendour. They have great lunch deals for $10 so we thought we would try it out. We waited over 1/2 hour for our food and there was only a couple of other people in the bar. With only 6 options for lunch we couldn't work out why it took so long.

Staff were friendly and when the food came it was very tasty but it was tainted by the long wait. It would be a good place for a drink at lunch or the evening as the music is always pumping just don't eat there if you are in a hurry or hungry.

Reviewed 16 May 2013

Our party of three attend the five day BluesFest hosted over Easter, camping at non-powered sites. We visited "The Junction" on two occasions for lunch and we literally, and figuratively, recharged our batteries.

Our first ever visit had a blackboard special and all burgers with trimmings were $10 each ... the girls had steak burgers and I had chicken and although mine was good, theirs was better. So much so that on our second visit, even at the regular price, we ordered 3 x steak burgers which had relish to die for.

The drinks were cold (as desired), the wait staff were relatively efficient, the ambiance was good for a lunch time and we managed to get camera and cell phone batteries charged and our bodies recharged, too.

Thank you ... we will be back next year!

Reviewed 11 May 2013 via mobile

I would recommend junction to anyone. I was pleasantly greeted by the staff and had attentive service throughout. My sirloin steak was incredible and my husbands mix of octopus peri peri prawns was perfect. After dinner we listened to live music from some of the musical talents to Byron. Overall very impressed. Would come back again!!

Reviewed 4 May 2013

My partner and I have been travelling south from north Queensland with a three day stop over in Byron Bay. On our third day we called into The Junction for dinner. WOW! We had some dips to start with then ordered 2 sirloin steaks. Best steaks I've had in about 5 years. Cooked just how we asked for. The sauce really lifted the flavour of the meat. The wait staff were friendly and the atmosphere was great. Overall we were very happy, great work guys we will be back next time where in the area.

1  Thank Kim w