A great hotel that is private, unique & in a fab location! Food beautiful and rooms glorious! Waiting staff are energetic and helpful. Cleaning staff were also pleasant. Pool was a bit cold if you prefer a pool Swim over the beach. Front desk reception staff was a bit matriarch like and stiff but that didn't really affect our overall stay. I would definately stay here again and drink French champagne and enjoy more scrumptious food in the restaurant!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rae's on Wategos in Byron Bay is Australia's most iconic boutique hotel. Voted one of the world's top 25 hotels by Conde Nast Traveller Magazine, Rae's offers a blissful and unforgettable Byron Bay experience. Our restaurant offers modern Australian cuisine catering for large functions or romantic moments. Our spa is a sacred space of healing at the hands of the highest calibre therapists. Calming curved walls, rich soothing decor, this is the most intimate getaway in a secluded corner of Byron Bay. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Rae`s On Watego`s Hotel Byron Bay
- Raes On Wategos Byron Bay
- Rae's On Wategos Byron Bay