The Oasis Resort was a perfect choice for our family holiday. The resort is far enough out of the hussle and bussle of Byron Bay for families and yet close enough to enjoy all that Byron has to offer. The facilities at the resort kept our kids busy for the time we stayed - particularly the heated pool and spa, the tennis court and table tennis table. The rooms are well fitted out and comfortable to stay in. I have a dodgy back and yet I had no issues with the bed during our stay. The beach is only a short walk away through beautiful national park where birdlife abounds. The gardens in the resort are a treat and add to the tropical feel of the place. The staff were amazing! Jeremy, Julia, Amanda and Simon - thankyou. From the very beginning they were only too willing to assist us with questions we had, including recommendations on family friendly places to dine out and things to do in and around Byron Bay. Their friendly and fast service contributed to us having a wonderful time - stress free! I must say - our 6 days at The Oasis went quickly and I was sad to go. Our kids are 8 and 11 and for them, Byron Bay was a bit of an eye opener! We enjoyed strolling through the quirky shops and spotting whales from the lighthouse at Point Byron. Some of the little towns surrounding Byron Bay (Bangalow and Mullumbimby) are very quaint and great for a coffee and cake. All in all - there was enough action to keep the kids busy and yet allow us parents to relax. A great trip was had by all!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideal for families, friends and couples, Oasis Byron Bay accommodation offers fully self-contained, relaxed, family friendly apartments and treetop houses in a tranquil setting bordering the Arakwal National Park in beautiful Byron Bay. Magnificent Tallow Beach is just a 400 metre walk through the National Park while the bustling heart of Byron Bay, where you will find cafes, restaurants and boutique shops, is only a 5 minute drive away.Our wide range of accommodation choices includes Self Contained Holiday Apartments, Treetop Houses, Ibis Beach House and VUE Beach Houses. Set in lush tropical gardens you will enjoy the comfort and uniqueness of The Oasis and our resort style facilities which include; a heated pool, spa, sauna, floodlit tennis court, poolside BBQs, well equipped gym, games room and children's facilities.Enjoy the best of both worlds at The Oasis Byron Bay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Odigeo, Agoda, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Oasis Resort & Treetop Houses reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Oasis Resort & Treetop Houses Hotel Byron Bay
- The Oasis Resort And Treetop Houses
- The Oasis Resort & Treetop Houses Byron Bay