We choose to stay here based on some of the positive previous reviews we decided to stop for the weekend in Byron on the eat back from Qld. This place has everything you could want and more, the more is kids, so if your a bit impartial to them there may be a couple, but overall a very good resort.
Beachcomber offers variety of accommodation to suit every style and budget - from studios to 1-bedroom apartments and even dual key access. Beachcomber Byron also features a solar heated pool and spa, BBQ area and a host of other facilities.
I personally don't like tile floors but can see why they are economical in a resort environment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Byron Beachcomber Resort apartments in beautiful Byron Bay. We offer 34 spacious apartments suited to couples and singles alike. The property boasts a solar heated pool and spa, BBQ area and direct beach access to the pristine bay. It is also only a 5 minute walk to the heart of Byron where you can enjoy the cafes, shops, markets, main beach and all that this fabulous seaside town has to offer. The accommodation offers the best of both worlds as you can enjoy both relaxation and a chance to take in all the action. Make your next Byron Bay getaway a beachside escape at the Beachcomber. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, lastminute.com.au, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Byron Beachcomber Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Byron Beachcomber Hotel Byron Bay
- Byron Beachcomber Resort Byron Bay